Two Holes Club
Go to the Main Page
Register
Calendar
Members List
Team Members
Search
Frequently Asked Questions

Two Holes Club » Romantic Erotic Stories » Ultimate Fantasy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ultimate Fantasy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Author Post
dreamer dreamer is a female
Slave

images/avatars/avatar-12.gif

Registration Date: 06-27-2006
Mistress Or Master Or Slave: Slave

Level: 37 [?]
Experience: 1,168,917
Next Level: 1,209,937

41,020 points of experience needed for next level

Text Ultimate Fantasy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My true fantasy, ultimate fantasy... would be to have a woman just take the time to please me. Let me lay back and to let her take complete control, let her take me anyway she wants.... a woman who gives pleasure as much as she enjoys receiving it...

She would take me apart piece by piece and put me all back together again, with her hands, mouth, all of her.. ....

She comes to me in the night. I feel her first, lost in dreams as I am. Her mouth on my skin, her kisses wet and warm. She kisses my mouth. I feel a finger trail around my lips, tickling, enticing. I respond to her next kiss with passion building. I feel her tongue slip in my mouth as she tastes me, sends a thrill through me, to the core of my being. My stomach does a somersault, my insides feeling like they were melting to a puddle. She chuckles at the reaction, audibly I groan. I open my eyes, her eyes are shiny with excitement, her hair dark, drapes down over my chest as she leans on me one arm across my chest. She caresses my hair out of my face. "Let me see those eyes, lover." she says.

She straddles me and I realize she is wearing the thinnest of negligee's, a black lacey wisp of material. One strap falls over her shoulder sexily, enticingly. I reach up and caress her shoulder making my way over her neck and up her cheek with my fingers. I trace her mouth and she sucks on my fingertips. I hold her head in my hand, cradling it, and she tilts her head back luxuriating in the feel of my fingers in her hair. I try to pull her down to kiss me and she resists. "ah ah ah," she gently chides me. "not tonight, lover." She takes my hands and then holds them above my head.

"Hold onto the headboard if you want," she smiles, "but the rule is you can't touch me, 'til I tell you to. I have control tonight." She smiled at me and kissed me deep, her tongue branding my mouth with heat. I felt myself get hard instantly.

She started with kisses, all over my face, then hard on my mouth. Each time she took my mouth it was harder, more passionate, taking my breathe away, hard enough to bruise my lips, but feeling like heaven. She took my neck, sucking and nibbling along my collar bone. She moved her kisses to my chest. It was all I could do not to touch her. She seemed to sense that and with a sly laugh reached behind her to pull the tie off my robe. She Tied my wrists softly together behind my back. The excitement at the illicitness thrilled me to the core. No woman had ever done this to me before, though I had fantasized it many times. Always too afraid to ask for it. She seemed to know just what would please me most and took immense pleasure in touching me, bringing me pleasure the way I would her if able to touch her. She sucked on my nipples, nibbling, then biting hard enough to make me jump, sending an electric thrill down my middle.

Then I feel her mouth on my stomach, nibbling, kissing, licking, her tongue probing my navel. I suck my breathe in hard at the thrill. She sits above me, straddling my thighs and takes the night gown off over her head, her breasts soft and round in the moonlight are beautiful. She takes the satiny sheer nightie and trails it over my skin that feels hot to the touch with the build up of passion. She then tosses it aside and lays on me full length so I can feel her body on mine I groan aloud. She kisses me one of her hard demanding kisses and I feel her soft wetness against my cock as she slides over it, teasing it. She laughs at my look of distressed desire. She trails her fingertips over my body, soft light touches, brushing with the tips, the nails, making me absolutely tremble with want, with need. Down my torso, over my cock, to my thighs, down my legs and back up the insides of my thighs. She tickles my balls with her fingers and then takes my cock in her hand. She caresses it lovingly, softly then bends to take it in her mouth.. She takes it deep in one motion then out again, sliding her breasts over it, nestling it between them. She squeezes it between her tits, flicking the tip of it just visible with her tongue. It's all I can do to maintain control.

She then starts to slowly devour it. She licks it up and down all sides, and then sucks up and down the shaft all sides, making me tremble and throb. My balls ache with the strain of holding back. I feel her mouth on them next sucking, rolling them in her mouth, nibbling gently. Then back up the shaft a bit, just to the base and sucking hard, she bites down gently as she sucks, and I cry out with the intense pleasure. She giggles, pleased with herself and takes me in her mouth, one hand around it. She sucks and slides it in and out of her mouth hard and fast, until I cum hard filling her mouth, and to my amazement she swallows me down, sucking me in, swallowing with each spasm. I feel like I am floating off the bed.

She then lets me catch my breath. Laying on top of me, she kisses me deep. It's hard to breathe, but the kiss is demanding, hard and almost furious passion. Then she climbs over me, straddling my face so I can taste her, feel how wet and juicy she is with arousal for me. She kneels over my face and I devour her, licking and sucking until she gasps and moves away to kiss me again hard and demanding. My arms ache from the tension in them from being bound behind me, but it only adds to the pleasure. She straddles me taking me deep inside her hot silkiness slowly. Once fully inside she holds me there, head tilted back as if savouring the feeling. Then planting her hands on my thighs behind her she begins to rock, fast and hard, one hand slides in front to caress herself too, and she brings me to a hard earthshattering explosion, simultaneous to her own, our cries in the night mingle.

Afterwards she unties me, and we lay snuggled up until sleep comes. In the morning she is gone, just a dream see, I have never actually seen her, had her. She's pure fantasy. I know her by heart though, the way she looks, her green eyes and dark hair, the catlike prowess in her. I wake up feeling relaxed yet always a hint of that tension from remembering my fantasy girl. Anxious to get on with my day so I can come back to the night and my fantasy lover.

I dress in my conservative suit for work. Accountants are considered boring, I know by stereotype, but if they only knew what played in my mind at night. I was to go out after work for drinks with a couple of my coworkers. I dreaded it. All it took for a woman to say was, "So what do you do?" When she heard "accountant", the eyes glassed over, she tuned me out, automatically checked off as "boring" despite my looks, my personality that attracted her in the first place.

The day seems to drag and I know the evening will be worse as I hate the bar scene anymore. I haven't had an actual date for so long I quit counting. The guys let me keep to myself mostly seeming to sense I'm in a funk. I sit at the bar and nurse a Stout, gazing at the screen behind the bar.

"Have I met you somewhere?" I hear a voice, an eerily familiar voice next to me.

I turn to meet catlike green eyes. Feeling tongue tied at coming face to face with her, I shake my head no. I don't know what to say. I can't believe it, she's here, exactly as I imagined her!

"Oh I think so, In my fantasies perhaps?" She smiles seductively. "Shall we go home Lover?"

A week after she moved in with me, from her place across the street...
06-28-2006 05:30 dreamer is offline Send an Email to dreamer Search for Posts by dreamer Add dreamer to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Two Holes Club » Romantic Erotic Stories » Ultimate Fantasy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.3, Developed by WoltLab GmbH