Two Holes Club
Go to the Main Page
Register
Calendar
Members List
Team Members
Search
Frequently Asked Questions

Two Holes Club » literiotica stories » The Phone Call » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Phone Call
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Author Post
google_it_babe google_it_babe is a female

images/avatars/avatar-13.gif

Registration Date: 06-29-2006

Level: 20 [?]
Experience: 26,115
Next Level: 29,658

3,543 points of experience needed for next level

The Phone Call Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One Friday at work, the phone rang at my desk and it was my Master on the other end, the man who lights the fires that burn within me and who brings me to life. He normally doesn't call me at work so this was more than a pleasant surprise.

My heart pounded with excitement and anticipation of what He would say to me and of what He would ask of me. I live for His every thought for He owns my very essence. His words soothe me and take me to a place of enchantment and calm. I crave to share each and every moment with Him.

We exchanged greetings and He spoke to me of how much I please Him and how much He desires me. He asked if I was willing to follow His instruction. His words excited me and took my breath away. Pleasing Him is what keeps my soul alive.. I managed to respond with an emphatic 'yes Master', knowing He could hear my smiles and sense the joy I felt at the opportunity to make Him happy.

He asked what I am wearing and I explained that I had on a short black skirt and an silk ivory, button down blouse. I am wearing a black bra and a black thong. 'EXCELLENT!' was His response. He then requested that before I leave work I am to go to the ladies room and remove my bra and thong and come to Him immediately from work. I am to be dressed in my skirt and blouse only. My shoes are to be removed as well. In His softest voice he asked if this was acceptable to me.'Yes Master', I respond with the passion that had enveloped me at the thought of doing is bidding.

An intense excitement overwhelmed me. He knows I love surprises so I restrained from asking Him questions about His intent. I did not want to disappoint Him or myself, but the desire to know was so strong I felt as though I was about to burst. He told me He couldn't wait and would see me soon. We said our goodbyes.

I could not concentrate on my work for the few hours I had left to remain there. I was totally consumed by Him, and the need to serve Him made it hard for me to think of anything else. I pretended to work so as not to have to give up my thoughts of Him. I wanted Him in my mind and I wanted to be consumed with Him. I loved that my entire being was swept away in Him.

Finally, the hour came to leave work. I rushed to the ladies room to do as He had asked of me. I removed my under garments. I could only assume he felt these things that might hinder His access. That made it even more exciting and my anticipation even more overwhelming. I waited until I got in the car to remove my shoes, but did remove them as He had asked. The drive from work to my Master's house seemed so long. I was so wet and my pussy aching to be touched. I wished for wings to fly to Him so that the long and tedious journey would be over and I would be at His side.

When I arrived at the door I found a blindfold with earplugs that were in a little plastic sack taped to it and hanging from the knob. A note was taped to the door and as I reached for it, my heart was pounding and my pussy wet and throbbing. How incredible my Master is! How marvelous He makes me feel and how much I crave and desire Him. But what did He have in mind for us/me?

I took the note from the door and began to read it. There wasn't' much written, simply instructions that I was to unbutton my blouse and just leave it hanging to cover my breasts. I was to put on the blindfold and place the earplugs in my ears good and tight. Then ring the door bell. By this time I could hardly breathe! My breathing was rapid and shallow and I was consumed with anticipation.

I managed to find the door bell and ring it. It took only once and the door was opened. A hand touched me, sending chills through my entire being. No words were spoken, only the hand placed on mine to lead me through the doorway. Having 2 of my senses removed made my body more keenly aware of my surroundings. My sense of smell and touch awakened and alert. The touch of the hand, the air as I walked, the smells in the room, the heat, and the cold. All of it I felt more intensely than I had ever felt it before.

I could feel the air whisk over my body as the door closed behind me. Even air became startling to me. I could smell incense and candles in the air and a fire burning in the fireplace.

After a few minutes of being allowed to regain some balance, my clothes were then removed. First my skirt dropped to the floor and then my shirt opened to bare my breasts and taken off of me. But no touch! Why didn't He take this opportunity to touch my naked body? I stood alone in my nakedness baring all and vulnerable. The gentle hand that had lead me in guided me to a chair where I was helped to sit. My arms placed on the armrest and my head guided to rest on the back of the chair. My feet we placed flat on the floor and my legs spread the width of the chair. I was made comfortable, vulnerable and ready.

I felt the soft hands of my Master rub my cheeks, my neck and ears, moving His way down my body to my breasts. He did not touch my nipples, just gently circled them with His fingers and rubbed my breasts. As His hands reached my stomach I could feel myself drift into a light haze. My pussy was on fire and craving attention. His hands moved to my thighs, gently rubbing each and running His fingers along the outside of my wet, aching pussy. He continued His soft caresses of my body until He had reached my feet. He made sure to touch each toe and then ended with a passionate kiss. How I longed to touch Him, to thank Him for making me feel so alive, but I didn't dare move for fear I would upset or offend and ruin whatever He had planned for us/me. I sat very still in my silence waiting anxiously for whatever was to come next.

Not being able to hear or see, I could not tell if He had gone or if He was still near. What was He doing? The mystery made my heart race and my pussy swell more and more with excitement. I waited for what seemed like an eternity and finally felt His touch. He was back! He lifted my wrist and I could feel a restraint of some kind being placed on it and it being strapped to the armrest of the chair. He then repeated the same to the other arm and wrist. He moved my leg up so that my knee was bent and my foot rested on the chair against the armrest. He then placed a binding on my ankle and after He had placed the one on my left ankle His hand gently rubbed my leg from the ankle to top of my thigh. I could feel the wet juices dripping from me. He touched it as if to test, to see if I had received His message. He then moved to the other leg and placed the binding on it, securing it to the chair as well. Again rubbing the leg from the ankle to the top of the thigh and ending with the feeling of my wetness. Movement was impossible. My legs and arms tight to the chair, my pussy very exposed, my legs spread wide, I was now ready for my Master's pleasure.

I was moved forward a bit so that my bottom was closer to the edge of the chair and I could feel the air pass over my hot wet pussy making the air a bit cold. He seemed to fuss, making sure I was comfortable. If I hadn't been I wouldn't have noticed! I wouldn't have felt it for I was falling deeper into subspace, that place where everything is warm and calm and secure and there are only good feelings. I was ready now to receive my Master.

Again I had no sense of where He was or if He was still there. I was made to wait, to contemplate my situation and after a long while had passed I felt His presence again and touches to my cheek. What was to come next?. The anticipation was alive and intense but muffled in subspace. He seemed to be gone again! I was made to wait for an even longer period of time.

Then His touch came from behind the chair. It startled me and I moaned and gasped for air. He cupped my breasts in his soft hands, caressing them, teasing them, and squeezing my nipples. I could feel his chest against the back of my head and it all felt so good, so incredibly beautiful. Then suddenly without warning it stopped. I felt the air as He passed me. The next thing I felt was a soft tickling of something being waved over my pussy, gently touching it and caressing it. As it continued to make my juices run over the chair it then dawned on me what was caressing me. It was the soft suede of His whip!

I began to breathe heavy and gasp for air. I could barely think. I was at that place where nothing exists but me and my Master. He was all that tethered me to this space. Then it began! I felt the slow and gentle kisses of the whip on my pussy. The ecstasy that filled me was almost unbearable, the kisses of the whip becoming more intense, stronger and more sensational. I was wet, dripping and my pussy hot and now stinging. I came over and over again. I felt no pain, only ecstasy!

Having no concept of time, I can only say that at some point the kisses of the whip stopped and I was left to breathe in all that I had experienced. My Master began softly touching and rubbing my body. I began to take leave my flight and come back to the safety of my Master. I felt my bindings being released and my Master was rubbing away any discomfort from the stressed areas. He was so kind and so tender. But I found myself wondering if there was more to come. Where would my Master take me next?

It was not long and as if my Master could read my thoughts, He raised me from the chair, holding me tightly and kissing me passionately. He then lifted me up and carried me to what smelled like His bedroom. There I was laid on the bed, on my stomach with pillows under me to raise my ass in the air. I was then restrained, tied at the ankles and wrists to the bed. I was wet and again aching for attention. My mind filled with the intense suspense. I was left to lay there for a bit. I think that was His way of allowing me to regain some balance before moving on or He just liked torturing me. I was always given time to prepare for the next round and always given time to think about what was to come, to let the passion I felt for Him build.

I soon felt the touch of His soft hands on my ass, rubbing my cheeks. I flooded with wetness. I moaned and sank comfortably back into the safety of my Master, into my subspace. Having Him rub my ass was heaven but soon the rubbing was replaced with the whip. Gentle and slow on my ass. Then faster and harder till I began to cum. An endless flood of ecstasy..... The whip stopped and was replaced with my Master gently inserting his fingers in my ass. I opened it up for him.. It felt so incredible! I felt Him shift himself on the bed and His cock positioned at the entrance to my asshole. I was taking flight once more. He teased me with the head of His cock, my ass craving for him to put it all in and then slowly He began the push, giving me all of Him. My ass stretched and welcomed Him in. In and out he pushed, teasing my ass until i had all of Him pumping me, fucking my ass with all He had to give. Once again the flood of orgasms overtook me. I called out my Masters name over and over and I could feel His hard cock throbbing inside me wanting so desperately to explode, but he held back. After some time had passed he pulled it out replacing His cock with a butt plug, turned to vibrate on low, just enough to tease and please.

He then released my bindings, rubbed my ankles and wrists, turned me over on my back. and passionately we kissed. The bindings were placed back on, spread eagle and ready again for my Master's pleasure. He began by rubbing my breasts, teasing and squeezing my nipples and rolling them between His fingers. It was wonderful! He then rubbed my pussy, teased me with His fingers and let me lick them once they had been inside me, letting me taste what He had created.

Then He left me again to lay there and wait, to think of Him and the precious gifts He had given me and of what was to come. I was suddenly startled with the heat of candle wax on my breasts then on my pussy, followed by the sting of cold ice rubbing on each of my nipple and on my pussy. Three ice cubes were placed inside my pussy. The stinging of the ice made me more wet than ever and needing to be filled with Him.

I felt a sting on my nipple and then a sharp short pain. It was my nipple clamps. First one then the other. The weights hanging my breasts. It was such unbelievable pleasure. Then again I felt the kiss of the cat, my Master's whip over my breasts, my stomach, my legs and oh god yes, my pussy. I wasn't sure the orgasms would ever stop.

Soon, more ice was placed in my pussy and finally the most precious gift of all I was allowed to have my Masters cock in my mouth. I licked it and sucked it with great pleasure, for He deserved to be pleased with my best. It felt so good and tasted so good, I never wanted to stop. But he did take it way from me, allowing me only enough to tease and create cravings. I moaned and begged to have it back but He had better things in mind. It was time for my pussy to be filled with him! I gasped and called His name as it was pure joy having Him inside me. my pussy was still cold from the ice and I know it felt good for Him. He fucked me till we both came. No one could have given me more or given it more brilliantly than my Master had given me that night.

He released my bindings, rubbed my ankles and wrists, and held me tight and kissed me softly. We lay there holding each other exhausted and satisfied as we drifted into sleep.
07-03-2006 07:28 google_it_babe is offline Send an Email to google_it_babe Search for Posts by google_it_babe Add google_it_babe to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Two Holes Club » literiotica stories » The Phone Call

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.3, Developed by WoltLab GmbH