Two Holes Club
Go to the Main Page
Register
Calendar
Members List
Team Members
Search
Frequently Asked Questions

Two Holes Club » BDSM » BDSM Stories » The Master of the Business » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Master of the Business
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Author Post
jonie_s jonie_s is a female
Slave

images/avatars/avatar-15.gif

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Mistress Or Master Or Slave: Slave

Level: 15 [?]
Experience: 5,829
Next Level: 7,465

1,636 points of experience needed for next level

The Master of the Business Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Master of the Business

Chapter I

I sat in the chair, in the darkness, watching intently the man in front of me fidget with nervousness. He could not see my shadowed face, but I could see his. The young man, couldn?t be older than twenty-five, was standing here, in my presence. I could see why he?s nervous. He?s never done anything like this before. I grinned on the inside, and wondered what he would need my services for. ?So?Mr. Andrews, is it? You?ve come here for a particular reason. Spit it out.? I told him coldly, watching him sweat. The one named Richard Andrews responded. ?I understand you?re in the human trafficking business.? ?Ah, you mean the slave market? Yes, I am.? ?I need your help in acquiring a certain person.? ?I don?t think you know how this works, Mr. Andrews. I collect my own stock; I train them, I mold them, then I make them ready for sale. I generally do not do special orders. Especially not for first time customers. There?s the door.? I told him, pointing in the direction of the exit. My free hand rested on my current trainee, Teresa. She was one of the dark-stock, my term for African Americans. She was naked, of course, her massive tits swaying as she licked my balls, one hand supporting herself, the other masturbating my cock. She was coming close to the end of her training; soon she would be fit for sale. I had no attachment to her; she was just another girl, in the hundreds that I?ve trained since I?ve entered the business. ?W-wait! Please! I need this girl! I?ll be willing to do anything! I?m willing to pay anything!? These words made me stop for a moment. Normally I sell my slaves at $25,000, double that for ?special orders?. But if he?s serious, then I can make a good 100k off of a job that I love doing. I glanced down at Teresa, who was obediently sucking my dick, and gripped her hair tightly, causing her to moan in pain. I pulled her head down, so that she was deepthroating me, and I replied. ?Well Mr. Andrews, since you?re here, you know how much it is for my slaves. So you must have at least a respectable amount of money in your name. I will ask for no less than $100,000 dollars, and it will be paid half now, half when you receive your product. Do you understand?? I asked him, that superiority I use on my slaves on him. I know he was weak. If I was into male stock, then I could easily acquire him and sell him on the market. Fortunately for him, it was women that held my interest. I relaxed my hold on Teresa and allowed her to breathe, and she continued to suck my cock, even though she was short of breath. ?Yes, yes of course. Here, I have pictures of the one I want.? He told me, excitement in his voice. He was getting closer to his dream, I realized. I snapped my fingers, and immediately, one of my personal slaves, Ashley, rose off the floor from her knees and walked to Andrews and took the pictures he had in his hand. She gave me the pictures, and I studied her for a moment. She was average height for a girl, roughly 5?6, hazel eyes, and chestnut brown hair. She was mostly Caucasian, but with a slight tan that gave me the feeling that she was Italian. She was athletic, probably a cheerleader, couldn?t be much older than 18. Her tits were relatively average, a nice 36-C, a bit larger than I was used to working, but good for me, nonetheless. I?ve seen thousands of tits in my profession; there weren?t as many 36-Cs that you might think. She was good looking, I suppose, I?ve dealt with beautiful women. Ugly women don?t strike my fancy; they?re only good for their innocence, or virginity. I usually sell them to Arabs wholesale, they can?t get enough of the American Virgin. Wholesale meaning that the product I sell has little to no training. ?What?s the target?s name?? I asked, staring down at the picture. She looked familiar, but I couldn?t put my finger on it. I leaned back a bit in my chair, allowing the exhausted Teresa to get a bit more comfortable. She?d been sucking my dick for over an hour, as I told her she wasn?t allowed to stop until she made me cum. The thing about having women every day of every year, you learned control. The longest I?ve ever gone is about 6 hours, after which it took my slave an hour to clean up the mess. I began to slide my fingers through her hair, as though I was petting a dog. Of course, by now, Teresa realized that she was nothing more than my pet. Stupid bitch, she had so much attitude when I first captured her. Now she is thankful that all she needs to do is suck my dick. ?Crystal Forscythe.? He told me, and it was then that I understood where I seen her before. The senator?s daughter, Arnold Forscythe. She was recently involved in a sex scandal that of course the media tore apart, but fortunately for the senator the scandal didn?t occur until shortly after the election, where it couldn?t hurt him a whole lot. This sort of news is forgotten after a few months. This sort of thing intrigued me. It?s been a while since I?ve had a high-profile slave. The challenge was obviously to avoid getting caught. Capturing her would be especially easy, considering she was high profile and the media was probably waiting for her at the door. ?Well Mr. Andrews, being that she?s a senator?s daughter certainly complicates things. Therefore I?m going to double my price, plus expenses.? I lowered the paper, watching him. He looked furious. ?200 plus expenses!? Are you insane!? You can?t-? he tried to speak, before I moved my face into the light, staring him down. It was my turn to show my anger. My eyes were blazing with pure fury, teeth grit tightly, as I stared into his eyes. ?You insult me, Mr. Andrews. You seem to think that in this business, you can negotiate, but I?m afraid that?s not the way it works. I set the price, you pay, you get your product, and you leave. No questions asked, nor answered. Now, thanks to your audacity, Teresa here will be punished severely, because I hate it when my clients insult me.? I told him, and I gripped her hair so tightly that with a small flick of my wrist a chunk of her hair would be ripped out. Teresa cried out in pain, but her mouth did not leave my cock. He pissed me the fuck off. The two hundred thousand dollars was the only thing that kept me from smashing his skull, and if he were smart, he?d take the offer immediately. ??Ye-yes?understood. I?ll wire the money immediately.? He stammered, and began to back away. I relaxed, and let go of Teresa?s hair. She moaned in relief, and began bobbing her head up and down on my dick once more. I leaned back, covering my face once more in shadow. ?Here?s how this works. You?ll wire 100,000 dollars to an account that I designate. Because of this special order requires some planning, I cannot be distracted, so you will not contact me; I will contact you. Also, I will begin the project no less than three weeks from now, so that I can get my current trainees ready for sale. Teresa here,? I gripped her hair tightly to cause her to shriek, ?is one of them. Because of such a steep price, I will ensure that the finished product will be of the highest quality. I will devote my full attention to the training of your future slave. Is this acceptable, Mr. Andrews?? I asked, pushing Teresa?s head down once more to deepthroat my dick. She began to gag as saliva dripped steadily from her mouth to my pubic area. ?100% understood.? He replied, still shaken from my outburst. I don?t usually get like that, but when a submissive man attempts to control the situation, well, that doesn?t make me happy. Lucky for him, 200k saves him from ripping him apart. Unlucky for Teresa, however. Perhaps I?ll anal rape her again. ?Well Mr. Andrews, do you have the five thousand required upon visit?? I asked, motioning with my hand for him to give it to me. He nodded, and began to walk towards me. ?Stop!? I shouted at him, and he did so immediately. I snapped my fingers, and once more, Ashley rose from her knees to take the money from him. I usually charge five grand just to meet with me, but I make exceptions for usual customers. I glanced at it, tossing the bundle into the air before placing it in my pocket. ?Very well Mr. Andrews, it?s a deal. One other thing. If you think to betray me, you do so at your own peril. I?m successful in this business because I have the connections, and I know what to look for. If you double-cross me, believe me, I will go after your family. I will take your little 15-year old sister, and I will train her, and I will rape her, constantly, every single day for what?s left of her life. Then I will sell her to my customers in the middle east, where she will die the second she displeases her masters. A most painful, excruciating death, believe me. And I will torture you, and have that little slut that you wish to keep as a slave help me. Believe me, knowing that you are the one that caused her change in lifestyle; she will not be pleased with you. You will rot until you die, do you understand, Mr. Andrews?? I told him, with a slightly pleasant voice. He nodded, shaking with fear. ?Well then, Mr. Andrews. Thank you for coming. A little token of my appreciation is in order. Lily.? I snapped my fingers, and she quickly rose from the prone position on the floor to her knees. ?Yes master?? She asked, quickly. Little Asian bitch. Another from my personal collection of slaves. I like to keep a slave of every ethnicity, except for Arabs. I may sell to them, but I can?t stand the bitches. Best let scum stay with scum. If I find a better slave that strikes my fancy, then I simply sell the other bitch and let the new one take her place. ?Take Mr. Andrews here to one of the guest chambers and stay with him the night. If he is at all displeased with you, believe me, you will pay for that.? She nodded quickly, and then rose from her knees to take Mr. Andrews away. As she scurried away, I looked back down to Teresa. The memories of Mr. Andrews outburst came flooding back to me. I felt like a lightning bolt of anger just surged through me. I grabbed her hair tightly, and her little brown eyes looked up at me in fear. With my cock still in her mouth, she began to lick furiously at the head in order to still my anger in the slightest. Too bad I?m too good at my job. ?Well you little whore, unfortunately for you, Mr. Andrews pissed me off, and now, you get to pay the price.? She shook her head, begging me no, but I wasn?t having any of it. I ripped her from my dick by her hair and began to drag her to my personal chambers. She was sobbing hysterically, but made no attempt to stop me, as she knew she would only make it ten times worse on herself. ?Please master, no, I beg you, please!!? She was shouting desperately at me. I let go of her hair for a moment, and then slapped her with about half of my strength, which was enough to send her sprawling across the floor. ?Did you already forget how to speak as a fucking slave!?? I growled at her, glaring at her. She cried even harder. ?This slut is sorry master! She will not do it again!? She replied, speaking properly now. I grabbed her by her hair again, and dragged her up to my door, when I opened it and threw her inside. She flew into the room and rolled on the floor, still crying. My room was fit for a king, with the California queen bed sitting in the middle. Sex toys and BDSM items hung from the walls, a stripper pole stood on the side of the bed, and my 56? plasma screen TV sat on the wall towards the foot of the bed. My dresser had a massive boom box atop of it, in case I wanted to play striptease with my sluts. Before my trainee?s night of torture, I decided that after the hour-plus blowjob she?d given me, I might as well finish it. So I took a belt, wrapped around her neck and the stripper pole while she sat, not quite enough to choke her unless she decided to give some resistance, and moved over her. ?And this begins your punishment, my little whore.? I told her, and then pushed my 8-inch dick into her mouth slowly, to wet it up with her spit, before I started. I throat-fucked her; violently, like a train. She gagged and choked, but it meant nothing to me. She knew that she was in for hell if she bit on my cock, so with all the strength she possessed she kept her mouth open. And I throat fucked her for a good five minutes. What was five minutes compared to an hour? By the time I was ready, Teresa looked as if she was preparing to lose consciousness. I pulled my dick from her throat and began jerking myself profusely, staring down at the stupid dark-stock bitch who gave me the attitude only 2 weeks ago. From ?Back the fuck off, nigga!? to ?This slut is sorry master!? was one hell of a transition, to say the least. I began to cum, spraying my load all over her face. Some of my orgasm flew to her tits, some onto her hair. It didn?t matter; the stupid bitch was full of the shit anyways. I sighed with pleasure, grinning down at her cum-struck body. Now it was time to begin the torture. ?So here?s how it works, whore.? I took some fire-chili sauce, and I poured it into a penis gag. Then, after capping it off, I pushed the dildo down her throat, where the chili sauce began to drip slowly from the penis to the back of her throat. At the same time, the belt didn?t allow her a whole lot of movement without choking herself, so she was in quite the predicament. I then placed a small gadget on her shoulder that looked much like something you would see out of Star Trek. The device acted much like a V-chip, except that whenever she would attempt to make a sound, the device would shock her to silence. This was how I kept my bitches silent while I was sleeping. ?If I wake up in the night because of you, you can wear that all day tomorrow too. But, when I wake up of my own accord, and you don?t wake me up, then I?ll do you the favor of removing the gag, but only if you a particularly obedient slave when I wake up, is that understood?? I asked, staring into her eyes. She nodded slowly, fearful tears dripping from her eyes. ?Good, my little whore??I told her, and moved into my silk robe, before crawling into my bed. I called Ashley into the room to massage me, until I finally fell asleep.

Chapter II

Lucky for the little whore, I didn?t wake up until the next morning. She sat there, half asleep, eyes barely open as I moaned, sitting up from blissful sleep. Ashley lay sleeping next to me, and I decided not to wake her, and that I was going to continue the training of the dark-stock. I moved off of the bed, not disturbing Ashley, and looked down at Teresa, who managed to look up into my eyes. An entire night without sleep in the position she was in, I almost felt sorry for her. Almost. ?Time to resume training, my little slut.? I told her, as I kneeled down in front of her, she became wide-awake. I removed the penis gag from her mouth, and undid the belt that wrapped around her neck, also removing the V-chip in the process. As I removed the belt from her neck, she began gasping for air. I pulled her up by her hair, and though she let off a small cry, she didn?t make much more of a sound. I grabbed her by the arm, and pulled her with me out of my personal chambers. My other slaves were all asleep on the floor, and because it was Teresa?s time for training, I didn?t disturb them either, instead taking Teresa into my training room. The training room was essentially a dungeon, with all sorts of whips, chains, and sex tools to use in the training of my sluts, but also for my own personal pleasure when occasionally I feel the need to abuse my slaves. There was the bed at the far end of the room, when I just want to have sex with the stupid whores. The table in the middle of the room for the torturing, as well as the metallic chair with clamps to bound the ankles and wrists if needed. Now what to begin with on the dark-stock today? I couldn?t decide. I glanced over in her direction, and she stood, hands behind her back, chest thrust out, in attention, just the way I taught her. Humiliation mixed with my pleasure was in order, I decided. I gripped her arm tightly and took her to the bed. ?Begin with sucking my cock, slave.? I told her, sitting down on the bed. ?Yes Master.? She replied, and got to her knees, undid my robe, and pushed my limp dick into her mouth, beginning to suck on it as best she could. She was probably remembering the threat I gave her last night about putting her back to the torturous position she was in, so she was trying her hardest. After bobbing her head a few times, she dropped her head all the way down to the bottom of my balls, and slid her tongue from there to the head of my dick, gathering as much spit as she possibly could. She wrapped her hand around my dick and jerked me off as she sucked me, hard, fast, rough; just the way the dark-stock bitches loved it. After a minute or two of this technique, she moved her hand and quickly pushed my dick all the way down her gullet. I could feel the back of her throat with the head of my dick and almost moaned, but I held it in. I couldn?t let the slave know that I was getting pleasure from this. While keeping my dick deep down her throat, she began to fuck her own mouth with my cock, not moving much more than an inch from my pubic area before slamming her face back down on it. After thirty seconds of this, she stopped, pulling her head away and allowing her body some much needed air. I wasn?t having any of this, so I grabbed her hair tightly, and pulled her head back down, all the way to my balls, where she began to lick at them like a Popsicle. She knew how it works; I trained the slut well, after all. She would be ready for sale soon. I was contemplating whom I?d sell her to as she tongued my spot, that little area below my balls, that bit of skin just before the asshole. She sucked the skin into her mouth, and nibbled gently on it. Shortly afterward, she swirled her tongue in circles in that area. This was my favorite part. Now, it was time for the degradation to begin. ?Move your tongue down to my asshole.? I told her, and she looked at me in horror, tears preparing to leave her eyes, and perhaps thought of protesting it. She quickly thought better of it when I gave her the same look of anger I gave her last night when I told her of her fate. She moved her mouth down to my asshole, hesitated a moment, before quickly jabbing her tongue against the puckered hole. I felt her warm tongue stab against me, and let a small moan escape me. She withdrew. ?FUCKING LICK IT!? I screamed at her, and she quickly did as she was told. She was timidly sliding her tongue against my asshole, almost like a scared little kitten. It was clear that she wasn?t enjoying it. Regardless, as a sex slave, this wasn?t about her, it was about me. ?You?re about two and a half seconds from pissing me off slut. You better fucking do it.? I growled at her, staring furiously down at her. One last tear dripped down her face, and she did it. First, she brought her mouth to my ass, and began to lick, slowly at first, but faster and faster as time went on. She gave herself time to get into it, and when she did, she began to make out with my ass. She was frenching it, kissing and licking as much as she could. I grit my teeth tightly in order to keep myself from moaning, and she swirled her tongue in slow circles around my ass. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my cock, and she knew what that meant. As she made out with my asshole, she was working my cock with her hand. ?Tongue fuck my ass, slave.? ??Yes Master.? She replied, and she pushed her tongue inside of me. I couldn?t help it; this time a small moan escaped my lips, but she continued, fucking my ass with her tongue. As this was going on, she was jerking my cock as hard and fast as she possibly could, in an attempt to get me to cum faster, I think. Well, it was working, as I could feel my orgasm building up inside of me. Or maybe it was just the thought of degrading the stupid dark-stock bitch. She had such a fucking attitude when I first captured her. Now?She was licking my ass. I gripped her hair tightly in my hand and pulled her up, and she quickly removed her hand from my dick. I pushed her face down towards it, and she opened her mouth wide and began to suck me off. I took her head in my hands and began to fuck her mouth as she sucked me. She was moaning, loudly, trying to turn me on even more, to make me cum faster. She put her hand on my dick, jerking me off in rhythm with her head bobbing. Her free hand moved down to my balls, fondling them as she sucked me. I could feel my orgasm build up inside of them. ?Close your eyes, I don?t want to see them slut.? I told Teresa, and she quickly obeyed. I studied her for a moment as she sucked me like a pro. She still had some of the cum that I let off on her last night matted to her hair. I bit my lip, contemplating what was left to do with the slut before she was ready for sale. Really, there wasn?t a whole lot left besides putting her through the gauntlet and giving her the final test. There was also the matter of deciding whom to sell her to. Arabs weren?t generally into the dark-stock; they preferred the white Christian infidels. It?s kind of funny in my opinion. They claim to hate them, yet love to fuck them. Oh well, enough thinking. Time to give this whore my load. ?Time to swallow.? I told her, and I gripped her hair tightly and pushed her down further on my dick. She was struggling to breathe, but didn?t choke. I felt my dick nearly explode as I shot my load down her throat. There was nowhere else for the shit to go, after all. The head of my dick was touching the back of her throat anyways. Usually I don?t expel this much for such a short blowjob, but maybe it was the ass licking by a black whore, I don?t know. I could see some of my jizz seep out from her mouth, as I slowly recovered. She knelt there on the floor, breathing deeply as she stared down at the ground. I watched as some of my cum dripped down onto the carpet. THWACK! I smacked the bitch as hard as I possibly could. She fell over, her face immediately turning red. She recoiled, not having an idea as to what caused her to receive this punishment. I glared at her, and pointed down at the floor. ?You see that shit?! I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO SWALLOW!? I screamed at her, seeming furious. I really wasn?t, I knew it was impossible for anyone to keep all that cum in their mouth, but once more, she was being trained as a sex slave. She was expected to do the impossible. Plus, this helped in the degradation of my products. She was to be a mindless zombie when I was through with her. I moved quickly to her, continuing my act of anger, and grabbed her head, pushing her down towards the floor where the remainder of my cum was. ?You better lick that shit up, and fast, before I make you drink a load of piss instead.? I told her, fake fire blazing in my eyes. Inside, I was rolling on the floor in laughter. ??Y-yes?Master.? She told me, and bowed her head a bit further, as she began to tongue the carpet, licking the cum from the floor into her mouth. Even after an orgasm, the sight of such a degraded bitch, especially one who had so much attitude in the beginning, eating my cum from the ground turned me the fuck on. As I held her down there, I took a moment to admire those beautiful tits of hers. They were squished against the carpet like a couple of beanbags with weights on them. They were gorgeous, and I was actually considering swapping out my other dark-stock whore for her, but then I realized, my current black slut, Felicia as she was once known, was way more beautiful than this bitch. I quickly turned the thought away as she finished cleaning my cum from the floor. ?Don?t you ever let it happen again bitch. Do you understand me?? I asked her, pulling her by her hair very close to my face. She nodded, her eyes full of fear. ?Good.? I murmured, and pushed her to the floor. I rose, and walked away, hearing her sobbing and crying out for her boyfriend, ?Hank?. What a fucking faggot name. Especially for a black guy. Hank is sitting in a dumpster with his neck snapped somewhere in Detroit, where I picked Teresa up. Regardless of race, most women act the same about their men. Always hoping that their knight in shining armor will always protect them. But with assholes like me on the streets, we make this world a shitty place. Especially for women. But for rich motherfuckers like me, Earth is a paradise. I put on my robe and walked out of the torturing room to regain some strength before I was going to work that whore some more. Maybe I?ll fuck her, or do some lesbian training. I had a little while to figure it out anyways. I decided that I might do some research on that new job I was undertaking, the political whore that that idiot Andrews hired me to do. I shut the door behind me and locked it. I knew that Teresa didn?t have anywhere to go, so there wasn?t any need to bound her. What was she gonna do, run around in circles? Probably just sit on the floor and cry like a baby until I got back. As I walked into the room, I saw that my personal whores were still sleeping. I looked down at my watch. 7:30? These bitches are supposed to be up making me breakfast right now. Well, we can?t have that now can we? Even though these girls make up my personal harem, I can?t treat them any better than I would my products, can I? So, what should I do with them? Maybe put them all through the gauntlet once? Not now. I?m hungry. ?WAKE UP SLUTS!? I shouted at the top of my lungs. All of them seemed to open their eyes at the same time. They all jerked away, scared shitless. Some of them even cried out, the newer ones of course. My veteran whores knew to keep their composure, but it wasn?t saving them. They scrambled to their knees at attention as fast as they could. It took them all eight seconds to do so. I grinned. Work as hard as you want whores, you?re still being punished. ?Do you know what time it is girls?? I asked, staring them all down. They swallowed, shaking their heads, simultaneous stating No Master. I shook my head slowly after glancing down at my watch. ?7:33 ladies. What exactly are you supposed to be doing at 7:33?? I asked, speaking coolly but with an underlying tone of anger. This time, however, the anger was real. I should be sitting down, eating my breakfast. My whores decided that they could sleep in. Who gives a fuck if it was a long night, that I kept them up until two in the morning because of my business with Mr. Andrews. Speaking of Andrews, where the hell was my Asian slut, Lily? Was she still with Andrews? Fuck it. I?m still hungry. ?Rose, You?ve been here for a while. What the fuck is everyone supposed to be doing?? I asked the Mexican bitch, one of my veterans. ?We?re supposed to be cooking your breakfast, Master.? She replied, eyes looking down at the floor, like she was taught. ?Well then you fucking whores better get to it, shouldn?t you?? I told them, and they all scrambled up and moved quickly to the kitchen. ?You all will be punished for this transgression.? I stated calmly as they were walking off, and I knew they all felt like a sledgehammer had been slammed into their hearts. I took my laptop and walked into the dining room that looked like the kind you?d see in the mansions on TV. The table was long, and the room was the size of a small cafeteria, with a huge window displaying the courtyard of my own mansion. The table was for the other masters that were in the business. Occasionally I?d have meetings, and we?d discuss sales, or trades for our own private harems. Currently, I was on top of the business, but no one had any resentment for me. I?d occasionally enlist them for the training of whores, and they?d come to me for advice or if they needed my assistance in a job. We were like the mafia, except with more honor. For the slavery business to survive, we needed each other. All the masters know that if a single brick were to fall, then the entire business would be destroyed. We?re all living very comfortably, and though I?m almost untouchable, most of those other guys wouldn?t last a day in prison. Myself, and a select few others have too many connections to really get put away. I?ve got a few mansions all over the world, fully equipped with anything I?d ever need. I?ve got a few masters that I?ve employed to run the houses and maybe do some trafficking on the side, but all the proceeds go to me, seeing as they live in my house and have free access to all the facilities, including the harem. If things ever got too hot for me to remain, I could just retreat to any distant corner of the world and continue life as normal. Luckily for me, the chances of things coming to that are incredibly slim. America is too corrupt. In fact, there isn?t a place on Earth that isn?t corrupt enough for me to survive in. I bring in about 100,000 in average revenue a day. I don?t pimp; that sort of shit just isn?t my style, even though I know I could bring in another 40,000 a day easily. It?s just easier to get caught pimping, and besides, I deal with personal slaves, not pimping my bitches until they?re full of every STD known to man. Still, the nice thing about the 400k a day is that it?s all profit. I may need to spend a thousand bucks for training and acquisition of slaves. So maybe 99,000 a day. Well shit. I sat down at the massive table, and began to browse the Internet as I studied my next victim. Following her recent sex scandal, of course you could find her on every TV and any news website. This sort of shit seems to beg me to take her. I heard the sounds of cooking emanating from the kitchen, and I could smell the wonderful aromas that flowed from the kitchen. I never had to worry about one of the whores poisoning me because I always contacted all of the other masters once a day. If they didn?t hear from me within 3 days, all of my personal whores? families would be taken into slavery. So even if one was willing to try to kill me, the others almost certainly would not. They all knew slavery was worse than death. Besides, I didn?t stock my kitchen with anything that could kill me. I scrolled through all the useless information about the politician?s daughter until I finally found something worth looking at. Apparently, in two weeks time, she was taking a trip to Europe, a backpacking tour of sorts. I shook my head with a laugh. Un-fucking-believable. This couldn?t be more perfect if she came to my front door with shackles on her wrists and ankles and a sign that says, ?Enslave me?. I was about to X out of it, when I noticed something else. There was someone standing behind her in the picture. I enlarged the photo and looked it over. A small caption was written on the picture, and you wouldn?t be able to see it unless you really looked at it. Fortunately, I have good eyesight. ?Crystal Forscythe will be accompanied by her mother, April, during the backpacking trip.? I leaned back in the seat as I contemplated. Her mother? The bitch has a sex scandal with the media and she has the nerve to take a girl?s night out with her mom? The picture didn?t show her mother clearly, so I brought up another window and searched for her. I found pictures of the woman. The mom was roughly the same height, had the same hazel eyes, the difference was that she had dark red hair, not the same chestnut brown as her daughter. Her daughter probably got the hair from the father. The mother was fucking hot, as I stared at her picture on the monitor. Her breasts sagged a bit from age, but otherwise she was nearly perfect. And the fact that she was older than I at 36 was such a turn-on for me. I loved dominating older bitches. Most whores that are over 30 are usually suffering from ugly, a side effect of old age. But this whore seems to be immune to it. Not only that, but mother-daughter combinations are much easier to do. They can?t stand having the other suffer because of their actions, so they happen to be exceptionally obedient. I can?t wait to take these whores. Two weeks, huh? I contemplated as Ashley set my food down at the table. In two weeks time, there?s a meeting with the other masters, and I?ll have to have my current Trainee completely trained, sold hopefully at the meeting, but if not then she can rot on the shelf until I can find a buyer. I have 38 slaves in stock, not counting my personal harem or the whores on sale in the other regions; Teresa would make 39. The mother will definitely complicate things, though. The best weapons you can use on mother-daughter combinations are themselves; separate them and you?re going to get very disobedient sluts. Which leaves me with a number of options. I can convince Andrews to take the mother-daughter combination on his own, but I?d have to double the price, and who knows if he?ll take the offer then. I can capture them both, and separate them and the training, the problem is that one of the slaves will have to be left rotting for a while because the work load of switching between the two will be impossible. I can?t send one away, because I have to train Crystal personally, and yet April is too much of a hot slut for me to send away. I glanced up at Ashley, and snapped my fingers. She dropped to her knees, undid my robe, and began sucking my cock quickly. There were a hundred different things I could do, but none of them were perfect. I needed more time to think on this. For now, I?ll just enjoy the meal and the blowjob. I began to eat the eggs, bacon, sausage, and hash browns my whores cooked me. You know, like those grand slam things at Denny?s, except better? Fear is the best teacher. ?Don?t think that you?re not going to be punished just because you were with me last night, whore. You should have woken the slaves up.? As Ashley blew me, she looked up at me, saddened, but she nodded, resigning herself to her fate. ?Get back to sucking.? I told her, and she obeyed, bobbing her head up and down on my dick. After a few more minutes of eating, I finished my breakfast, and I rose from my seat. She stayed down on the floor, on her knees, head down. ?Take the other girls to the cells. I will join you shortly.? I told her, and she slowly nodded, and replied with a yes master. She rose from the floor and scurried away to the kitchen, where the other girls were waiting. Meanwhile, it was time to continue the training of the dark-stock. I went back to the torturing room.

Chapter III

I strolled back into the room, where I saw Teresa sitting down on the bed. Her face was stained with tears, hugging her knees and rocking back and forth. I suppose all whores act the same when they?re stuck with this kind of situation. She looked up at me, and her fear was renewed, and she scrambled from the bed onto the floor, down on her knees, staring at the ground. I stared down at her body, tilting my head, popping my neck. I pulled my robe from my body, making myself naked to continue the training of the dark-stock whore. ?Suck my cock whore.? I told her as I walked over to her, my limp dick sitting in front of her face. She replied with a yes master and put my dick in her mouth, sucking it gently. ?Do you know what happens when I finish with you, slut?? I asked her, and I pulled her off my dick from her hair. She looked up at me, not sure if I was expecting an answer. ??You?re going to sell me, Master?? She said, uncertain. I nodded slowly, and then pointed down at my cock. She obediently moved her head back down and resumed sucking my cock. ?Lucky for you, Arabs aren?t into black whores, so at least you?ll be speaking the same language as your captors, in all likelihood. I?d actually thought about keeping you for myself, but?? I shrugged, but I doubt she noticed since she was too busy sucking my dick. She wasn?t allowed to speak, but I knew the question was on her mind, so I answered it. ?There are a few masters whom are less cruel than I, but then again, there are some that are far more cruel than I. It just depends on who wants to pay more for you, slut.? I told her. She paused for a moment, her mouth engulfing half of my cock, but then she continued. Enough of this. ?Off my dick, whore.? I stated, as I backed away from her. She obeyed, and looked down at the floor like she was trained. I grabbed some rope from the wall, and pushed her so that she was bent over on the bed. I wrapped the rope around her wrists behind her back, tightly, and tied them to perfection. In my profession, you better know how to tie a good knot. As she was bent over the bed, I brought my hand to her pussy, and I slid a finger across it. In spite of herself, the bitch was dripping wet. ?Well?Looks like you?re enjoying your situation now, whore.? I told her, a grin on my face. ?N-no I don?t?? I interrupted her with a smack on her ass as hard as I could. She suddenly cried out. ?Did you have permission to speak, whore?? I asked her, and she replied with a no master. ?And now you must pay for your transgression.? I told her, and I slid my finger up and down her slit. After a few seconds, my finger was almost as wet as her pussy. What a fucking slut. I trailed my finger from her pussy to her asshole, but I didn?t waste any time. I shoved my finger into her ass, and began to fuck her with it. ?You could have made this easy on yourself, but now, that?s over and done with, you fucking slut.? I told her, raping her ass violently with a finger, but then adding another finger after a few seconds. The truth is I was going to fuck her up anyways, but now she thinks it?s her fault. I loved watching the bitch squirm and moan as I raped her ass with my fingers. ?Suck it, slut.? I told her, pulling my fingers from her ass and putting them in front of her face. She replied with a yes master, and began to lick my fingers, before sucking them into her mouth. I moved my cock, still wet from her blowjob, into her damp pussy, causing her to moan as she was sucking my fingers. I hadn?t fucked her a whole lot, and she still hasn?t been through the gauntlet, so her pussy was relatively tight. A tight, black pussy. You hardly ever find those things. I started fucking her, a bit slow at first, but after a few moments I was moving like an animal. I was pounding her so hard that the only sounds you heard were the groans and moans coming from the dark-stock and our flesh slapping together. After I was satisfied my fingers were clean, I removed them from the slut?s mouth, and used that hand to grip the rope I used to bind her hands. I pulled her hands back, using the rope as leverage as I fucked her harder and faster than I did before. I was pounding my dick into her pussy, feeling her warmth engulf my dick. After a minute or two of straight fucking, I began to slow down for a moment, giving us both a chance to catch our breath. I pushed my cock deep within her, and left it there for a moment as I regained my composure. Then, without warning, I started fucking her violently once more. The process had continued for a good ten minutes. The fucking, then the relaxing, then the fucking once more. By this time, the little whore had tears dripping down her face. I was not gentle. Few bitches can hold themselves together once I?m through with them. Teresa was not one of them, this much was easy to see. I could feel my orgasm building up inside of me. I?d be ready in a few moments, but for now, I wanted to rape this slut just a little bit more. My handprints were all over her ass because I had spanked her; I wanted the bitch to remember she was mine. After a couple more minutes of fucking, I decided that it was time for me to end this. I started pounding her violently, pushing my cock deeper and deeper than it was before. A few minutes later, I exploded inside of her. I?d spent at least 15 minutes constantly fucking her. What can I say? That bullshit about guys going for hours is ridiculous. Unless you?re the Rock on Viagra and Red Bull, there?s no way in hell you can fuck for more than 45 minutes, MAYBE. I groaned, resting my body on top of hers, breathing hard and letting my sweat transfer to the little whore?s body. After taking about a minute to recompose myself, I pulled my cock from her pussy and left her there, still bent over on the bed, cum dripping from her pussy with her wrists tied tightly behind her back. I picked up a towel and used it to wipe the sweat from my body, and the pussy juice from my dick, and tossed it onto Teresa?s back. She was still sobbing and crying, unable to move. Then again, she wouldn?t move if she could, she was scared shitless. I walked over to her, and slid my finger across her back. I watched her shudder as I did. ?You?ve got some of your master?s cum left in you whore?but don?t worry. I?ll be right back with someone to clean that up for you.? I told her, grinning and chuckling as I walked away. She shook with fear as I told her this, but didn?t move otherwise. I hadn?t done a whole lot to the bitch as far as girl/girl action goes, but I figured that now was the perfect time to do so. I strolled down the corridor, stark naked, but it didn?t matter. It was my house, after all. My slaves were so used to seeing me naked anyways. I opened the door to what would seem to others like a basement, but in reality, it was my slave?s home. They were cells, not unlike those you would find at a police station, with the exception that all the beds had restraints on them, as well as the walls, and a pair of handcuffs hanging from the ceiling if it struck my fancy. I walked down the stairs, and into the middle of the room, where I could see every one of my sluts if I moved in a full circle. From Asian, to black, to Mexican, white, and everywhere in between, I had a full selection of whores to choose from. I also had ages. I had a teenager, all the other race girls, and of course, an older woman, late thirties, I didn?t usually go beyond that. I don?t want to fuck a senior citizen. As the women watched me walk in, they all dropped to their knees, like they were taught. ?Lily!? I shouted, referring to the Asian bitch that I let Mr. Andrews use last night. ?Yes master?? She asked, staring at the floor while on her knees. ?I require your services.? I told her, without elaborating on it. She replied with another yes master, and rose from her knees as I opened the cell door. The other sluts in the room remained silent. I shook my head and pointed at the floor. ?You are a sex slave, whore. You know what is required of you.? I told her, with a glare in my eyes that showed her I was very displeased with her. I watched her swallow as she slowly knelt down. I mouthed the words, ?You?re getting another punishment later for this.? And I saw a tear begin to drip from her eye. I grinned, as I walked to the wall where I had leashes for the sluts. I took it off the wall, opened it up, and wrapped it around her neck, snug, but not so much to strangle her. It was tight enough to make her breathe just a bit harder. ?Come.? I ordered, and tugged on the leash as I began to walk away from the cells. The whore had a tough time getting up the stairs, but I?ve had her for a good four months now, she was getting the hang of being my personal sex slave. She crawled on all fours, following me like the bitch she was. It was easy for her to keep pace; all I had to do was tug on the leash that was choking her, and that was enough motivation for her to move faster. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity for her, we arrived at the torturing room, where we saw the little dark-stock bitch exactly the way I left her. She hadn?t moved a muscle. She even had the towel still resting on her back. I knelt down and removed the leash from Lily?s neck, and she began to take deep gasps of air. ?We?re back, slut. And I?ve brought someone to clean that dirty fucking pussy of yours.? I told her, coldly. I glanced over to the Asian bitch. ?Tongue fuck this slut until I tell you otherwise, and make sure you get every last drop of my cum too. Understand?? I told her, and pulled her hair tightly until her faces was inches from mine. She nodded quickly, fear in her eyes. ?Ye-yes, of course master.? She answered, and I let go of her hair. She quickly crawled over to Teresa, who lay motionless on the bed except for her sobbing, and moved her head towards the dark-stock?s pussy. She used her hands to spread Teresa?s ass cheeks open, then slid her tongue across her slit. I stood over her, and I watched her do so, feeling my cock begin to harden. This was one of my favorite things to do with my sluts. Let them clean my cum from each other. I had to give the black bitch the opportunity to do so as well, and that would come very shortly. I watched my beautiful Asian whore with the long black hair, brown eyes, and 34 D tits slide her tongue up and down my black bitch?s labia. I shook my head, feeling my cock grow rock hard. I watched the cum gather up on my Asian slut?s tongue, and watched as she swallowed a mouthful, then continued, shoving her tongue deep inside the black pussy, fucking it like it was my dick. She put her whole mouth over Teresa?s pussy, and began to suck, in an effort to get some more cum out of her pussy. I started jerking my cock as I was watching this. After swallowed once more, she trailed her tongue down Teresa?s thighs, licking the cum that dripped down her legs. Teresa, meanwhile, was shaking and trembling violently. I was about ready to start fucking them again, but there was one last bit for Lily to do. I pointed at the floor. ?You missed a spot, whore.? There was a small bit of cum resting on the carpet, and Lily wasted no time in dropping her face to the ground, as she began to lap at the cum quickly. These slaves had no shame left. From piss and toilet water, to dirt and mud, these bitches had had their faces and mouths in all of it. I was very thorough in my training, and I did occasionally use piss in the course of their training, or if I needed to degrade them every now and again, but not incredibly often. As Lily finished with the cum from the floor, I untied Teresa?s wrists, where her arms just flopped out. She lay there, unmoving. I wasn?t having that. When you?re a sex slave, your whole life is dedicated to servitude, and with me, that meant you were always working. No breaks, no reprieves, just pleasuring your master. If you fucked that up, you needed to be punished. And that?s exactly what was going to happen to the dark-stock. I grabbed her by the hair and threw her off the bed. She let off a sudden scream, and flew as I threw her away. I wasn?t done with her yet. I pulled her up from the floor, screaming and crying, and slapped in the face about half as hard as I could. She would have fell over, except I held her by her arm, so she didn?t go anywhere. Then I slapped her again. And Again. Again. Again. Her face was red, and she was bleeding from the lip. Tears were constantly dripping from her eyes. I looked at her in those eyes, a fury that she has never seen before. ?Are you ready now??? Was all I asked her, and I only did it in a whisper, but that whisper was so evil, so dark, that it seemed to come from the devil himself. And I might as well be the devil on Earth. This mansion is hell. My dick is my pitchfork. These girls are the ones to suffer. Teresa looked me in the cold, dark eyes that I had, and nodded quickly, returning a whisper of her own, this one filled with fear and sadness. ?Yes Master?? She replied, and I nodded, with an unstated ?Good.? Lily was staring at the floor, trying to be uninvolved. I snapped my fingers, and she snapped back into reality, that she was involved with it. I sat down on the bed, and she knew what to do. She dropped to her knees, and began to suck my dick. I looked up at Teresa. ?Join her.? I ordered, moving my hands over Lily?s head as I began to fuck her face. Teresa crawled over, and began to rub my thighs as my cock slammed into Lily?s mouth. As Teresa rubbed my thighs, Lily was choking on my cock. That, of course, was just the way I liked it. I looked down at the Asian bitch, who was also looking up at me. I stopped fucking her face for a moment, allowing her to relax for a moment as she began bobbing her head up and down on my dick. I started running my fingers through her soft hair, feeling my slut?s spit slide down from my cock to my balls. I moved one hand from Lily?s head to Teresa?s hair, and I gripped it tightly, causing her to moan out loud. I pulled her head towards my thigh, and pushed her lips against it. ?Lick my thighs, whore. I told you to join her, that means you use your mouth as much as she does.? I told her, and Teresa replied with a yes master, and she began to lick my thighs as she was told. Moving her head from side to side, as Lily moved up and down on my dick, I had to say it felt pretty damn good. I leaned back for a moment and allowed the girls to continue pleasuring me. Lily pulled my cock from her mouth and began to slide her tongue up and down my shaft, licking up the spit that she had left all over my dick. Meanwhile, the dark-stock was on my left thigh, making out with it. Fucking whores, I loved it. I stood up. ?Teresa, suck my dick. Lily, you lick my balls.? ?Yes master.? They replied at the same time, and did as they were told. Teresa pulled her bruised and cut mouth over my dick, and began to suck it, despite the pain she was feeling. Lily dropped her head next to Teresa?s, with their cheeks touching, and started tonguing my balls. This was my favorite part. Well, almost. I took Teresa?s head in my hands and started to fuck her face, closing my eyes as I did so. She was moaning in pain, but didn?t stop me. I opened my eyes and looked back down at her, grinning as I fucked her head faster, while Lily was continually licking my balls. ?Lily, down to my spot.? I let go of Teresa?s head who exhaled loudly through her nose, and began to slide her head up and down my dick slowly, trying to regain her composure. Lily?s head moved down to that little area between my balls and my asshole, and she began to lick it, her nose pressed against my balls. Teresa moved her hand over my dick and jerked me off as she sucked me, starting to bob her head faster since she recovered a bit more. I closed my eyes for a moment, and then reopened them. Imagine that. A black whore sucking on your dick while an Asian was tonguing your balls. Just another day at the office for me. Now it was time for my favorite part. ?Make out with each other, whores.? I told them, and moved away, pulling my dick from Teresa?s mouth. Teresa hasn?t been involved in a lot of lesbian activities, but definitely some, so she doesn?t have any excuse. She knew this, of course, and moved over to Lily. The two sex slaves began to kiss each other furiously, tongue wrestling at each opportunity. I watched them, jerking myself off as they performed for me. I tilted my head, popping my neck while the two whores made out with one another. I smirked. ?Now continue making out, but do it while licking my asshole.? I ordered them, and turned around. Teresa never did this before, but I had Lily do it a couple times with the other whores. Fresh from her recent beating, the dark-stock was in no position to resist. She and Lily crawled over to my ass, and resumed their make-out session, but with their tongues meeting at my asshole this time. I continued to jerk off, feeling each of their warm tongues slide across my asshole. Admittedly, this is one of the most amazing feelings on the planet. And when you put that together with the fact that two of your sex slaves were making out with each other and your ass, this is something that men can?t even dream about. I continued to jerk myself off, my eyes closed tightly as I watched what was going on in my mind?s eye. I had to decide whether I wanted to fuck them or just finish all over their faces. I continued to hear the kissing sounds coming off my ass, and felt their warm tongues stab into me. In the end, I decided to fuck the whores instead of cumming all over them. At least, not until after I fucked them. I allowed them to make out with my ass for a few more seconds, then I moved away, and they looked up at me, wondering what I wanted them to do next. For a good half hour I fucked them, taking them into every position I could think of. My cock went into the dark-stock?s mouth, the Asian slut?s ass; the dark-stock?s pussy, to the Asian?s mouth, and everywhere in between. I wanted to have fun, so I was more concentrated on that than on training the dark-stock. She didn?t need a whole lot. Tomorrow she would get started on the gauntlet. As I was contemplating her training, I had my cock in the dark-stock?s asshole while she was on all fours, and behind me was Lily, tonguing my balls rapidly. It was difficult for her to stay with me, since I was fucking Teresa relatively fast. I pulled my dick from the bitch?s asshole, and turned towards my Asian slut. She immediately began sucking my dick, tasting the shit from the dark-stock?s ass. Like I said, these whores have been through it all, they know nothing about shame. They understand that their place is to serve me, and that they are nothing more than objects. There?s no such thing as a perfect slave. It?s no fun for me anyways, to have a nympho-fucking-maniac. I want to see the pain in every one of my sluts? eyes. If I ever do get whores like that, I sell them. They make more money, and don?t please me enough. Nymphos are greedy fucking bitches. They want pleasure, more than anything. All these whores that I?ve trained and kept serve me out of fear, not because they want to. Forcing innocent whores to do slutty and sexual things is what keeps me going. Every bitch in my personal harem hates everything that I do to them, and hates what I force them to do to me. I see the anger in their eyes from time to time. But like I said, these bitches are trained, and trained well, and will do as they are told. Just like Lily, while she?s sucking on Teresa?s clit while getting fucked in her ass, right now. Like my white whore, Ashley, who gets her throat fucked every morning. Like my teenager, Jennifer, who cries every so often, but is repaid with piss in her mouth. Like my older slut, Rachel, who cleans the virgin?s blood from the floor whenever I break a new slave, and then shortly afterwards I reward her with an anal rape. Stupid bitches. I pulled my cock from Lily?s asshole. I pulled her up by her hair and told her to open her mouth. As she obeyed, I jerked off until I shot my load mostly in her mouth, but some of it landed on her face. And she French kissed my black whore, swapping cum with each other before swallowing it when I was satisfied. ?Lets go, whores.? I took the leash and granted Lily a reprieve, since she was such an obedient slut. I wrapped the leash around Teresa?s neck, the same tight way that I did with Lily earlier. They both crawled behind me as I tugged on Teresa?s leash, leading them both back to their cells. After a few minutes, we arrived, and I took the leash off. Teresa had the exact same reaction that Lily did earlier. I began addressing the other whores. ?Listen up sluts. To help with Teresa?s training, all of you will be eating her pussy, one by one, until she has an orgasm. After she cums, the next whore in line will begin eating her. When you bring her to an orgasm, you move to the back of the line, and wait your turn once more. I will be checking on you all periodically, and if I find that any of you do not participate, then I will double the punishment I have planned for all of you. Is that understood, slaves?? The room was filled with a simultaneous yes master. ?Good.? I turned, and left. Those sluts knew I could turn on some cameras and watch them at any time. As I opened the door to leave, I turned, and saw that Rachel was going first. She thinks that because she?s the oldest, she can take care of them all. I?ll make her pay for her overwhelming sense of responsibility.

Chapter IV

I left the slave cells to do some working out in the weight room of my mansion. I had a flat screen situated on the wall, and periodically I would switch from the basketball game to the camera in the slave cells, just to make sure my girls were all doing their work. They were doing as they were told, and that would limit the punishment they would all receive later, lucky for them. I switched back to the game and started running on my treadmill. While I was running, I looked down and began thinking about my next pair of slaves, Crystal and April Forscythe. Just thinking of the mother was intoxicating me. I couldn?t wait to get my hands on that bitch and start training her. Mother-daughter combinations were great. Forcing sluts to commit incest was one of my favorite things to do. After a few minutes of running, I slowed the treadmill to a stop, and stepped off. I took the towel from one of the weight benches and wiped the sweat from my head and face. I dropped the towel back onto the bench, picked up the barbell, and started doing barbell curls. As I was doing the curls, my mind once again wandered to the two sluts I was about to train, especially April. I imagined that I was curling April, not the barbell, and that I was fucking her while standing like that. Staring into that slut?s eyes, watching the tears drip down her face as she realized she was becoming my slave. I grit my teeth as the workout was getting harder, but my dick started swelling, and I needed relief soon. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as the mother continued to whet my sexual appetite. I was curling faster, sweat dripping profusely down my body. Finally, I decided that was enough for the day, and I dropped the barbell to the ground. It bounced off the rubber floor a bit, but still clanked on the ground as it hit. Testosterone and adrenaline swarmed through my body, and a combination of excitement and sexual arousal seemed to explode in me. I walked briskly back to the slave cells, and slammed the door open. As I did, Ashley was on my trainee?s cunt, licking and sucking. She immediately rose, juices dripping from her chin and lips. All the slaves saw me enter, then quickly dropped to their knees, presenting their tits and held their wrists together behind their backs, in attention. Teresa was so exhausted that she could hardly move from her laying position on the floor. I didn?t really care at the moment. All I knew is that I needed to be satisfied. I decided that Rachel was to be my victim. She was the closest to April, but already I knew that April was going to be one of my top sluts, and Rachel certainly was not. She was going to be sold as soon as April?s training was complete. ?RACHEL! COME!? I said, with a flame blazing in my eyes. I wasn?t angry; I just needed to get off. Rachel quickly began to crawl towards me as fast as she could. A few less disciplined sluts glanced over at Rachel as she moved, but most of them kept their eyes forward as they were taught. I?m they were all fortunate that it wasn?t them that was going to get whatever was in store for Rachel. As she reached me, I gripped her black hair tightly and pulled her up on her feet. I didn?t have time for her to crawl, degrading would come for the older slut, and I?ll be sure to make up for it later. ?GET BACK TO EATING!? I shouted, and dragged Rachel out by her arm. Ashley quickly dropped down to Teresa?s pussy, and started eating again. The other whores got in line. I slammed the door shut, and took Rachel to the bathroom. I threw her in, where she cried out as she fell to the floor. I entered the bathroom, which was of course, luxurious like the rest of the mansion. I quickly removed my clothes, and opened the shower door and stepped in, Rachel timidly following behind me. I turned the shower on, making sure it was warm, then looked back at my older whore, who was trembling and looking at me with fearful eyes. ?On your knees, slut.? I ordered, with a calmness that I wasn?t showing only moments before. She quickly replied with a yes master, and then dropped to her knees, below me. The water from the showerhead was hitting me on the back, but dripping down from my body down onto the top of her head. The sweat that I had from my workout session was quickly washing away. I snapped my fingers and pointed at my cock. ?Suck it, whore.? I stated, with that same calmness. I rarely shouted like I did a few moments ago, but the passion was burning inside of me. I got control of myself once more, especially since I knew I was seconds away from getting the pleasure that I needed. So much time with these sluts was like a drug, and I needed my fix. Even with the water dripping down my body, Rachel quickly obeyed, opened her mouth and taking my dick inside, sucking it quickly. She gripped my cock and started jerking me off as she sucked me, and looked up at me with those blue eyes of hers. I ran my hand through her wet hair, grinning as I felt the pleasure of this whore?s tongue and mouth over my cock. The water poured all over her face and eyes, but still she remained, unblinking, looking straight into her master?s eyes. She was a good cocksucker, and a decent fuck, but not anything special. Older whores usually lose the fire that they had in their youth, the kind that I get out of the rest of my whores. The pleasure I got from Rachel was purely psychological. Imagine that hot teacher that was a bitch to you in high school now taking orders from you, taking a dick in the ass because she looked at you wrong. That?s what was getting me off. I took her head in my hands and started to pump my cock in and out of her mouth like a pussy, the head of my dick touching the back of her throat. Even with the loudness of the shower, I still heard the gags coming from her. After fucking her face for a moment, I stopped and allowed her to suck once more on her own. As she was doing that, I let the water flow through my hair, and I slicked it back, getting the hair out of my eyes. I tilted my head and popped my neck, meanwhile Rachel moved down from my dick to my balls, sliding her tongue up and down them as she stroked her hand over my cock. A few moments of that, she then moved her head back up from my balls to my dick, and sucked me while jerking me off. Her eyes never stopped looking up at me. ?Up slut.? I told her as I moved back, removing my dick from her mouth. She quickly obeyed, standing up waiting for whatever it was that I had in store for her. I turned her so that her back was to me, and moved my cock into my slut?s pussy from behind. I felt her cunt was dripping wet, and not from the shower. I could tell that the whore really liked sucking cock. As my dick slid into Rachel, she moaned, feeling my length inside her. I began pumping away at her, while the warm water hit my back. Our flesh slapped together, and the water splashed every time I fucked her. Every time my cock pushed into her, she grunted, or moaned, while I just stood there, gritting my teeth. I started to fuck her faster and faster, my sexual excitement still pumping adrenaline through me, still empowering me with the energy to fuck this slut better than I?d ever fucked her before. Rachel could see that, her cries growing louder and louder, in-between occasional ?Oh my god?s. Rachel didn?t exactly have a fantastic body, but her breasts were firm beyond her age, and she wasn?t chubby. She had a nice ass, and I stared down at that as I raped this slut. I wrapped my arms around her body, gripping her firm 32C tits tightly. This caused her to moan a bit louder than before, but she was still getting rocked by the hard fucking I was giving her. ?Take?it?you fucking whore??I muttered between pumps inside her. Rachel didn?t respond, just grunted with each push I gave her. Suddenly, I pulled my cock from her. This caused her to moan from frustration. I was bringing her close to a cum. She wouldn?t be disappointed for long. I turned her around so that she faced me, and lifted her up by her legs and lowered her down on my cock. As I pierced her pussy with my dick, she moaned in pleasure once more, and I began to lift her up and down on my cock, like I had imagined earlier with April. I pounded her hard, and she stared into my eyes, with a frown on her face as she moaned. I turned around while I was fucking her like this, letting the water slam into her back now. I watched her tits bounce, turning me on even more. ?Oh?fuck?master?oh my god?? She moaned out, eyes wanting to shut out of pure ecstasy, but she kept her eyes on me. I glared into her eyes, gritting my teeth tightly, and moved even faster, as impossible as it seemed. ?Ma-master?May?May I cum please?? She begged me, groaning as my cock continued to wail away at her. I shook my head no, and continued to fuck her. I saw tears come from her eyes as she was forced to hold off her orgasm. I certainly didn?t make things easier, as I still fucked her exactly the same as I did before. Finally, about a minute later, I looked into Rachel?s eyes. ?Cum all over my dick, you stupid whore.? I told her, and fucked her continually. She screamed, and with a smile on her face let herself cum. I saw her shuddered as the orgasm flew in waves through her body, causing her to cry out in pure pleasure. I hadn?t fucked this whore like that in a long time, probably since her training. She finally finished her orgasm, but I never stopped fucking her. After a couple more minutes of fucking her, I lowered her to the ground. ?Suck my fucking cock until I shoot my load into your mouth.? She quickly obeyed, and sucked with all the ability that she had. Maybe she was thankful that I gave her such an orgasm, and was trying to make it up for me. Her head bobbed on my dick as fast as she could move, and she jerked me off with the same speed. Her free hand moved down to my balls and fondled as she sucked harder and faster. Finally, it was good enough for me. My balls expanded, and waves of sperm shot into my older whore?s mouth. Watching my slave swallow my cum, I came down from my sexual high. It was as if I was a totally different person during that time, and now I was back in control of my own body. What the hell happened? How did I have such a reaction to just thinking about April? I should have more control than that. What was it that she had that intoxicated me so? With the realization that I wasn?t in control, came the anger that followed. How could I lose control like that? My eyes swayed until they fell upon April. She saw the fire in my eyes, and knew that my anger was going to be taken out on her. Come to think about it, I was already pissed at Rachel, just because she was being the ?responsible adult? for the rest of my sluts. Well, be responsible for this, bitch. I gripped her hair tightly, causing her to cry out in pain. As her mouth opened up, I pushed my dick down her throat, and began to piss. After such an orgasm, it was taking me a lot of effort to get all my piss out, and there was quite a bit. Rachel looked at my cock in shock, but didn?t allow it to leave her mouth, and swallowed as the yellow liquid seeped into her throat. She gagged and choked on my piss, but still didn?t let my dick drop from her mouth. After about a minute, I was finally done, and I removed my dick from her mouth. I didn?t forget about the degradation I promised myself earlier. As I finished pissing down her throat, I saw the tears drip from her eyes. This was probably the worst thing I do to my sluts, but regardless, who cares about them? They?re nothing but objects to be used and abused anyways. I turned off the shower, and exited, drying myself off with one of the towels. Rachel just sat there on her knees, not moving, probably from shock. I snapped my finger, bringing Rachel back to reality. I curled my finger, signaling for her to get out of the shower and come to me. She crawled towards me on her hands and knees, a bit slower than she had when I pulled her from the slave cells. She was still dripping wet, probably a little cold, but as a slave, she knew she wasn?t allowed the dignity of drying herself off. Only if I had decided that she may dry herself off was she allowed to, but rarely did that ever happen. Water dripped continually down from her hair, and she stared down at the floor as she remained on her hands and knees. I took a leash from the wall (I have leashes in every room in my house, for obvious reasons) and attached it to Rachel?s neck. I tightened the leash with the same snug effect that I do on all my sluts, put on my robe, and walked out of the bathroom, Rachel following me as she was pulled from the leash. ?Let?s see how your friends are holding up, shall we, slut?? I asked rhetorically. ?Yes master.? Rachel replied. I chuckled. Oh well, whatever. I went out to the dining room, and decided that I?d allow Rachel some water. So I poured her a bowl and lay it near my feet, where she looked up at me, waiting for me to allow her to drink. ?Go ahead whore.? I told her, still gripping the leash in my hand as I sat down at the table. I opened up the laptop that I left there, and pulled up the surveillance program I had on it, that allowed me to watch any camera in the house. I went to the slave cells cameras, and saw that my dark-stock whore, Felicia was working away at Teresa?s pussy. I shook my head, chuckling softly. Boy, did that bitch have it rough. I glanced down at Rachel, who was busy lapping up the water that I gave her. She must have been thirsty. The only source of water that my whores had besides the water that I would give to them 3 times a day in these bowls was their own toilets. I loved sneaking into the slave cells and watching my whores with their heads stuck in the toilets, drinking up the only source of water they had. I leaned back in my chair, and used Rachel as a footrest, and began to relax. The workout I did earlier was starting to get to me. I had dozed off for about an hour, and then awoke to my stomach growling. I looked at the time on the laptop. Wow, 1:00 already? Time for my lunch. I lifted my legs off of Rachel, who didn?t move an inch. I rose from the chair, and began to tug at the leash, signaling her to follow me. I went down to the slave cells, where I caught my Mexican whore, Rose, working away at Teresa. ?Sluts, attention.? I ordered, and they quickly dropped to their knees, in a line so that I could see them all, and rested at attention. ?Lunch time. Ashley, you will prepare my meal. The rest of you, make the slave gruel and pour yourselves bowls of water. Understood?? I asked them, overlooking them all. ?Yes master.? They all replied, at the same time, and crawled in a single-file line behind one another, Ashley leading them. Teresa remained, unmoving. I didn?t want to kill the slut, so I supposed that now was the time to allow her the much-needed rest she required. I walked over to her, and she looked up at me with a blank stare, but I could still see a small twinge of fear in her. I kneeled down, and picked her up, and carried her to one of the beds. I laid her down on the bed, and bent over so that my face was mere millimeters away from hers. She looked at me, but her eyes were barely open. ?You are allowed to sleep for now. Tomorrow, I will be putting you through the gauntlet, so you better be rested.? I whispered in her ear, then rose and walked away. She waited until I left the room, then lost consciousness. I walked down the hallway to the dining room, where I saw all my whores except Ashley on their hands and knees, eating ravenously at the slave gruel in it?s bowl and lapped away at their water. A few moments later, I saw Ashley exit the kitchen with a couple turkey breast sandwiches with sourdough bread, and she rested the plate onto the table, along with the tea that I always had with my lunch. After she left my meal on the table, she went down below it, undid my robe, and pulled my dick into her mouth. She knew that she would be allowed to eat only after I finished. If I decided that I wanted to cum, then she would have to wait until after I came, otherwise, she could go and make her meal when I was finished. I ate my sandwiches, thinking about how I lost control earlier when I was thinking about April. It still bewildered the hell out of me. I chewed and swallowed slowly, stuck in my own thoughts. My slaves were done eating, and they all sat at attention as they waited for my next command. Ashley was still sucking my cock, obediently, probably starving but not caring about it. After what seemed to be an eternity, I finished my lunch, and rose from the table, pulling my cock from Ashley?s mouth. ?Alright whore, go make your lunch. The rest of you, come with me to the sitting room.? That place where I met with Mr. Andrews the night before. They all replied with a yes master, and began to crawl behind me towards the sitting room. I sat down in my chair, my throne, and turned on the TV, watching some meaningless program while I was contemplating how I would punish all of my sluts. They were all presenting themselves, on their knees with their hands behind their heads, chests pressed out. After a few minutes of contemplation, I knew what I was going to do. I rose, and walked quickly out of the room. My slave?s eyes followed me as I left. I went back to the dining room where I saw Ashley finishing up her dinner, in a bowl on the floor. I stood over her and waited until she was finished. As she did, I grabbed a leash from the wall and placed it around her neck, and took her to my study. She crawled like a dog behind me. I sat down at the desk in my study, with the desktop computer flashing pictures of my former and present slaves as a screensaver, and picked up the phone. Ashley rested on her hands and knees to the side of me, as I dialed in the numbers to my affiliate in Hawaii. A few rings went by before someone picked it up. ?Hello sir! Good of you to call.? The master I had put in charge of my slave ring in Hawaii. I had a hell of a view in my mini-mansion over there in Hawaii. ?I?m fine, Greg. How are the girls?? I asked. ?They?re fine. Elizabeth has been increasingly difficult as of late, but otherwise things are running smoothly.? ?Elizabeth?Elizabeth?Ah, the Mexican whore?? I asked, as I brought her file up on my desktop computer. Her breasts were 34B, but she did have a fantastic body. She was one of those Spanish channel anchorwomen, where Mexico doesn?t have a problem with putting hot bitches over the air. It took me a little bit to remember her training, and I didn?t have any problems with her. Of course, Greg wasn?t me. ?Perhaps you should send her down here for a little while, maybe I should straighten her out. How?s the sales going on out there?? ?I sold a couple slaves to some buyers in Japan. 321 and 284, Angela and Sandra.? As he told me this, I brought their files up on the computer. I hadn?t trained either of these, but Greg was a capable master, if a bit too kindly for my tastes. 57 grand for the two of them, I saw. ?Good job. How?d you net the extra seven grand?? ?Tip money for Angela. She was one of those turned slaves. The Japanese tend to like their woman obedient.? Turned slave was a term in my business that meant that the slave came to enjoy her enslavement. I guess it worked out for all of us. ?Keep up the good work. Give me a call if Angela gives you any more problems.? ?Elizabeth, sir.? ?Whatever.? Then I hung up. I glanced over at Ashley, and snapped my fingers. She moved below the desk to start giving me a blowjob, and I called the next master, my associate in Manhattan. ?John! What?s going on with my whores over there? Did you move anyone?? ?Hey! No, I didn?t. Not today, anyways. I?ve been talking with one of the guys over there in the Bronx, but you know how that goes.? ?Yeah, yeah, I hear you. Watch out for the Dodgers this year, I?ll see the Yankees at the World Series.? I told him, a grin on my face as Ashley choked on my cock. ?We?ll see. Thanks for callin?, boss.? He hung up. I?m pretty friendly with the guys that are working with me. I have to be; I can?t afford to have a master backstab me. I had that once with a guy who turned state?s evidence. It took me a while to take care of that, bumping the guy off and covering myself, but it was an eternal pain in the ass. I learned my lesson after that. I have affiliates all over the world. The Caribbean, St. Petersburg, Berlin, London, Sydney, Tijuana, Tokyo, Stockholm (which is a lot out of my pocket to maintain), Rio de Janeiro, and of course, one in each region of the United States. I?ve even got a facility that I have a few slaves and a master maintaining in Antarctica that I can retreat to if things really get to shit. Calling them all to check in took about an hour, during which Ashley was constantly blowing me. As I hung up the phone for the last time after getting in touch with my Sydney counterpart, I looked down at Ashley, and began to pump my cock deep into her throat. She worked her tongue incredibly around my cock as she sucked me. I use her a lot for a reason; she was my top slut. She was the top slut. Every master and mistress craved her, but I wouldn?t give her up. Truth is, most of my sluts were better than any other personal slave for the masters out there, but there were a few that I wanted. I was hoping to bargain for a couple at the next meeting. I stopped fucking her face for a moment and allowed her to continue on my dick. I knew she still didn?t enjoy what was happening to her, but she was resigned. She was broken, without the resistance to fight me back. She was never allowed to know she was the best; I didn?t want her confidence to grow. The only thing she had to know was that if she didn?t do the best she could, she would be punished, quite severely. That?s what made her a good whore. That?s what made the best whores. Not through enjoyment, but fear. I knew adrenaline pumped through Ashley?s veins as she thought about the punishment that I promised her earlier. Maybe she could get me to relieve her of the punishment if she gave me an amazing blowjob. So the adrenaline gave her the energy to fuck her own face with my dick. Perhaps I would allow her to service me instead of be punished. She sucked on my balls as I jerked myself hard, and fast. After a few moments of the licking and sucking, I was ready to blow. ?Take my fucking cum, slut!? I growled, and pulled her by the hair tightly to my dick, where she opened her mouth and allowed my sperm to shoot out. Most of the cum shot onto her tongue, but some got her in the face. She left the cum on her tongue until I gave her the permission to swallow, and she did. She then gently wrapped her lips around my wilting cock and sucked on it gently. ?Good job, you little whore.? I told her, sliding my fingers through her hair, then pulled away. I spent the rest of the day just doing my own thing, allowing my slaves to retire to the slave cells while I was shooting hoops. I showered after two hours of my own shoot-around, taking Ashley into the shower with me for service and forced her to wash me. I watched T.V for a while and got some work done on the computer, then retired to my room, where my little sex kitten Ashley massaged me, and I fell asleep.

Chapter V

I awoke the next morning with a start. Ashley sat at the edge of the bed on her knees at attention, and breakfast food aroma entered my nose from the kitchen. Looks like my slaves weren?t making the same mistake today. After a shower with my best whore, I went out to the dining room, and called up the guards that I had surrounding my mansion on one of the phones. Shortly after, my meal had arrived. My sluts made me waffles, sausage, eggs, and coffee. I?d came in Ashley?s mouth just as I was finishing my meal, and I allowed the rest of the whores to make their own breakfast. I?d noticed Teresa wasn?t a part of the group, so she must still be in the slave cells sleeping. After turning on the cameras, I found that she was, in fact, sleeping. Well, we?d have to punish her yet again for that little mistake. As if she wasn?t getting enough today. I heard the doorbell ring, and I saw on the cameras that it was my guards precisely on schedule. I sent Lily to allow the guards in. In the meantime, I went down to the slave cells to get the subject of today?s gauntlet, Teresa. I walked over to her cell where I saw her sleeping, peacefully. I grinned, as I realized what her punishment was going to be for not waking up with the rest of the sluts and making my breakfast. I walked over to a cabinet with a combination padlock, and opened it up. This cabinet was where I kept supplies, torture devices for misbehaving sluts. I took a couple of safety pins from the cabinet, shut it and relocked it. I walked back into Teresa?s room, and kneeled down next to her. She was still sleeping, which was the way I needed it to be. I positioned myself slowly, then I acted. I sent the needle quickly through her nipple. You can all guess what happened next. ?AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!? She screamed, a blood-curdling scream, and as she tried to jerk away I gripped her by the throat tightly and held her down. I took the second safety pin, and managed to pierce the second nipple, even though she was shaking violently. I got a reaction similar to the first. I closed both the safety pins while she was trembling and sobbing, stood up, grinning, with a cold stare in my eyes. ?Perhaps next time you?ll remember that you have duties along with the rest of my whores, and you need to fufill them. Don?t ever let me catch you sleeping when you?re supposed to be making my breakfast. Do you understand?? I asked her, whispering with a tone that almost seemed demonic. She nodded slowly, tears dripping from her eyes as she looked up at me. I slid my hand through her hair and nodded slowly. ?Good.? I went over to the wall where I kept my leashes, and took one down, putting on Teresa?s neck before I led her back to the dining room where the guards were waiting. Teresa sat at attention in front of them. There were ten of them; two for the main gate, two for the walls on the north, east, and west, and then two in the control room where they could watch the surveillance cameras. Generally, I only used two sets of guards at a time, one for the cameras and one for the main gate, but during the few days after I aquire a new slave to train, I use them all to make sure that my slaves don?t try to escape or that no one goes snooping around. I also use them if I host a meeting with the masters. The guards live about a mile away in a housing development that I have provided for them with their families. Of course, their families can never know who it is they are protecting. ?Gentlemen. You all know why you?re here. This is the subject for today. As you can see,? I gestured at her breasts, where the safety pins were still closed upon her nipples, ?she has already been misbehaving today. So, I ask you. Do not be gentle with her. I know it?s her first time, but she needs to be reminded of her place.? With this, I saw a few of them grow smirks on their faces. I nodded to them, then turned and walked away. I hadn?t even been out of the room yet when I heard zippers and the dark-stock cry out. If you hadn?t figured it out yet, this was the gauntlet. The gangbang of a slut who has to deal with ten grown men. I went into the master bedroom with Ashley in tow and sat down on the bed, allowing her to massage me as I turned the TV on to watch how my trainee was coping with the gauntlet. As I turned it on, Teresa was taking a cock in the ass and pussy, on her hands and knees, while another one of my guards shoved his dick down her throat. I switched to different cameras as I watched them. Her pierced tits were red as the guards mauled her breasts. Her eyes seemed to bulge out of her head as she was getting mouth fucked. All these guys had wives; they all had a family. But I?d guess they never fucked their wives quite like this. I saw the first couple of guys expel their load. Waves of cum filled her cunt, ass, and mouth. No more than five seconds later, Teresa?s cum-filled mouth was used for another man?s cock. The cum dripped out of her mouth, down her neck and body while her face was raped. Shortly afterwards, another pair of men started using her fuckholes. I could see the animal need on some of these guys faces. They loved to fuck my whores. They didn?t have to worry about the girls bitching and moaning. They could just use them and abuse them in any way they imagined. I watched them put my slut into any position they could think of. They had her ride two cocks(one for her ass, the other for her pussy), while jerking two more and sucking one. She was pleasuring five cocks at the same time. Another was holding her up in the air by her legs and double penetrating her like so, while another was whipping her with a medium flogger. The rest of the guys were jerking off, watching this go down. They had even managed to get two cocks into her ass, but it was a slow, probably uncomfortable fuck for all parties involved. The gauntlet continued for another couple of hours, with each guy getting to cum at least three times, some of them more. By the time they were all finished with her, the dark-stock was laying on the floor, curled in a little ball, sweat, cum, and her own love juices mixed together in the puddle in which she lay. Her hair was matted together with the massive amount of sperm that all these guys had unleashed on her. The slut?s eyes were blood-shot, as she laid there, breathing silently. I walked into the room, where my guards were all sitting at the dining room table chatting, exhausted but extremely satisfied. Ashley crawled beside me with her leash on, and I held it tightly as I smiled at the guards. ?Well, gentlemen. I hope you enjoyed yourselves thoroughly. If you?d like, take one of the girls into the shower and indulge yourselves once more, but I would like to wrap this up.? I told them politely. ?Sure thing boss.? One of the guys said, I couldn?t remember who. These guards didn?t really mean a shit to me. I could kill every single one of these guys with my bare hands. I just liked having other people do my dirty work for me. Besides, I can?t watch the whole place on my own. As they began to file out, one by one, picking the girls to service them once more, I glanced down at Teresa. She was paralyzed, on the floor, from going through what was easily the worst experience of her life. My eyes shifted to Ashley, who was still on the floor next to me in her attention position. ?Clean this shit up.? I told her, dropped the leash, and walked away. ?Yes master.? She replied, and began to help Teresa up from the floor, and I noticed she was almost sticking to the ground from all the crap that was left over. I went to the sitting room and opened up my laptop, looking up my two future candidates. Again, I felt the intoxicating pull of that bitch April, but I suppressed it. I looked into that woman?s eyes, who?s stare seemed to spear itself right through me. I leaned back in my chair and looked. I couldn?t bring my eyes away, and I hadn?t a clue why. I wanted these two weeks to pass quickly, that way I could take the bitch and make her mine ASAP. I leaned back in the chair and contemplated how I was going to pull this off. I know it was going to be fairly simple; what with the trip they were going to take they?d probably be alone quite a bit. If not I could organize something to distract those around the two ladies and then take them. I had to get a hold of my guy in London to have him prepare for me to come over. I had to talk to my pilot, to fly me over there in my private jet. The nice thing about the pilot is that I don?t have to pay him in cash. All I need to make one of my slaves service him for a couple of days. He?s got an attachment to Rose, but he?s not too picky. But before I do all of that, I had to prepare for the meeting coming up in a couple of days. And I have to see if Teresa is prepared to be the slave that I was training her to be. At least the time between now and when I?d catch myself a new pair of sluts was full of things that needed to be done. Well, I was definitely going to train the two sluts together. Over the past couple of days since I realized that April had such a pull on me, I decided that I?d make her pay for it. There was nothing more degrading to a mother than to sex up her own daughter. I knew I was going to push these two to the max, especially the mom for doing what she did to me. So what if she doesn?t have anything to do with it? Somehow, someway, this bitch rises the libido in me to levels I?d never experienced before. Looking at a fucking picture of this woman makes me need to relieve myself. Thank god I was a slave trainer, otherwise I?d be sitting here playing with myself. I haven?t jerked off since I was a teenager, ten years ago. Ten years?seems like such a long time, what with everything I?ve done in that ten years. When I first got into the slave trade. I rose from the chair and walked over to the window. This story starts off the same way most of these stories start off. I was born in a broken home. My dad was a wife-beater and a cheater. Of course, I got the dominant genes from him. When I was five I remember my mom coming home to him fucking some other woman, then getting the shit kicked out of her for it. This went on for years. Watching it almost every day made me think that it was okay. By the time I was getting my first hard-on, my dad left, leaving my mom to take care of me. Like the submissive bitch she was, she was working a job as a maid and a waitress or some shit, and like my father, I made her wait on me hand and foot. I remember the first time I hit her. She made some shitty dinner, leaving me some disgusting ass soup that looked like something out of a sewer. I was thirteen, and already I was almost bigger than her. Definitely stronger. I grabbed her hair the way I saw my dad do it, and I punched her in the face. Really hard. I did it without thinking, and thought I?d be shocked for doing it when it was over. I wasn?t. In fact, I felt exactly in my place. Thus began the domination of my mom. I sat back into my chair and looked at the cameras in the laptop, seeing that Ashley was bathing Teresa, and that most of my other girls were getting fucked one last time by my guards. Jennifer, my teenager, was free at the moment, so I went down to the slave cells, retrieved her, and brought her to my bedroom with the leash. She was 5?4, 110 pounds, and she was beautiful, of course. She had that hot, teenage ass, amazing body, and a beautiful pink pussy. I loved the feeling of her wonderfully soft legs, and the fire that she fucks me with. Those hormones were still blazing within her, which rises her sexual appetite, but at the same time makes her extremely emotional. She still hasn?t accepted the fact that she was my slave. She obeys, sure, but she despairs with every second of it. I sat at the foot of the bed, and she sat behind me, messaging me. Sure, I?d fuck her soon enough, but first I wanted to contemplate. My thoughts traveled back to when I began dominating my mother. From that day when I first hit her, henceforth I made her call me ?Sir.? That was the beginning. I took her more and more under my control, until finally, she could do nothing without getting my permission first. She couldn?t piss, speak, or move, unless I had allowed her to. Any time she fucked up, she was beaten. If she wasn?t my mother, she would have been my first slave. But, I wasn?t into fucking her. I did sexual things to her just to degrade her. I put her face down into the floor, and jerked myself off until I came into her hair. I made her masturbate herself until she was close to an orgasm, then I tied her up before she could finish. At school, I was doing very well. So well, that I graduated valedictorian at 16. Most of the kids were jealous of me, so I didn?t have many friends. That was alright. I bettered myself, physically and mentally. I took martial arts when I was 14, and continued until a couple of years ago, when my instructors couldn?t lay a finger on me. I was too good. I was working out so much that I had the physique of a world-class athelete. All this by the time I was 17 and attending Berkeley. I was a major in physics, but it was around this time that I aquired my first slave. Her name was Emily, and she fell in love with me at first sight. She was beautiful, maybe only because I think of her so since she was my first. I took her out on a date, and of course I had popped her cherry on the first night. It was a rape. She was so innocent, and she was a heavy Christian. That didn?t stop me. After dinner, we came back to my house, and made out for a while. After a few minutes, I got so horny, that without thinking, I pulled her blouse off and threw it to the floor. She cried out, tried to hold me back, but she was much too weak. I easily overpowered her, and ended both our viriginities right then and there. She wore a skirt, and all I needed to do was move her thong(some Christian) out of the way, and go to work. She screamed and cried, but the only person that could hear her was my mother. Of course, I had nothing to worry about. I fucked her harder and faster than I had ever fucked another woman since, and came inside of her bloody pussy. My cum seemed to explode into her, and after taking a minute to recover, I pulled my cock out and made her clean it. I pulled her hair tightly, up to my face. ?Clean my cock, you dirty whore.? Then I threw her back down to the floor. She quickly obeyed, in fear of getting beaten, probably. Funny, after all that, she still loved me. Everything that I didn?t do to my mother, I did to her. She was fucked, every day, she sucked, every day, her life was changed from promising student to my sex slave. Whenever I?d take her out on a date, I made her wear the shortest of skirts, no underwear, and a vibrator that was always on. Sometimes, I managed to get out of paying for dinner by letting waiters have their way with her. I allowed her to go to school, but she was always to have her cell phone on, and be ready to leave whenever I contacted her. I did so, quite often. I would be doing my homework, and make her blow me as I did so, and only after I was done was she allowed to do her homework. Somehow, through all of this, she still loved me. I was still breezing through college, and got my Ph D in five years. Emily was working on her Masters in Chemistry when I pulled her out because I moved to Los Angeles. At nineteen, I was a physist for some company. Emily was still my complete slave. Everything was going good for a few months. I got a nice house, car, the works. Had a great slave. Then, one night, everything went downhill. ?Slave, I?m home.? I called out as I walked in the door, that night. Normally, Emily was on her knees in front of the door like she was supposed to. But she wasn?t there. ?Slave?? I called out, uncertainly. The house was dark. I tossed the keys to one of the nightstands. I started to get pissed off, and planned out the punishments I?d give my slave when I found her. But then I found her, on my bed, with her neck bleeding freely, and her cold, lifeless eyes staring up at the ceiling. My eyes widened in shock, and my fists clenched so tightly that my fingernails cut into the skin and my palms bled onto my carpet. I saw the sperm that dripped from her pussy, and the broken window. She was raped. Then she was murdered. I screamed. I shook out of my flashback as Jennifer continued to massage me. I slid my fingers through my hair and sighed softly. That was the last time I was ever emotionally attached to a slave. I didn?t want to think about what happened next. Not yet. And, unlike most people, not wanting to think about something does not make me think about it. Especially since I had this hot little whore next to me to use and abuse. I know I?m burying my feelings in sex, but so what? I grinned as I spun around and grabbed my teenager by the hips and lifted her into the air. She cried out in surprise, then realized what I was doing. She knew she was about to get fucked. She still had the leash around her necked, and I used it to direct her and let her know what she was ordered to do. I pulled her leash down, towards my cock, which obviously meant to suck it. She put her mouth over my dick and began to suck it, slowly at first, but faster and faster with each passing moment. I held her leash tightly in my hand as I looked down at my slave. She had short black hair, brown eyes, and a beautiful little face. I took her head in my hands and fucked her throat, roughly, and watched as she choked on her own spit. After a couple minutes of the face rape, I pulled my dick out of her throat, and watched the spit drip from her mouth down to her tits, her thighs, even onto the floor. I pulled the leash down more, signaling her to lick the spit up from the floor. All my whores are trained by the leash. Much like dogs, they know the command they are receiving by the way I handle the leash. Only for a few things do I actually need to say something when the leash is on. I moved the leash so that Jennifer would turn away from me, then down, so that she would bend over, placing her hands at the end of the bed. I wasted no time, I immediately shoved my cock inside her. She cried out as my dick pierced her pussy, then bit her lip to keep herself as silent as possible. I wasn?t making it easy; I pumped my cock hard and fast inside her, and she instinctively clenched her pussy against me, making a tight fit for me. I held the leash tightly, while I was fucking her from behind. Jennifer was whimpering, trying with difficulty to keep silent. I pulled the leash, making Jennifer?s head rise, and rested my head on her shoulder as I grunted, fucking her hard and fast. I saw her C-tits bounce up and down as she was getting fucked. I closed my eyes and moaned as I paused for a moment, meanwhile Jennifer was gasping for air. ?How do you like getting fucked, my little whore?? I asked her, my voice barely over a whisper. I saw the tears drip down her face as she held the moans inside her, and nodded slowly. ?It?s g?Good master.? She sobbed out, looking at me from the corner of her eyes. I smirked at her, then I pushed her down to the bed. I took her hands, and wrapped the end of the leash around her wrists a few times, then tied it, so that her arms were locked behind her. I resumed fucking her while her hands were tied behind her back. It was probably dreadfully uncomfortable, but what did it matter to me? I had my hand on her upper back for balance, as I held her down, pumping my dick inside of her all the while. After another minute of fucking her, I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and sat on the bed in front of her face. I lifted her head up, and put my cock into her mouth, soaked in her own juices. She moaned for a minute, tasting her own cum all over my cock, and sucked it clean, as she was trained to do. After I was satisfied it was clean, I lifted her head off my dick, and put her head to my balls, where she began to lick and suck. As she did so, I gripped my cock and jerked it fast, watching her head bob slightly as she pleasured me. ?Down to my spot whore.? Referring to the area between my asshole and my balls, she quickly obeyed, sliding her tongue from my balls to my spot. When she reached it, she began to lick quickly, hard and fast, with loud moans eminating from her as she did so. This caused me to moan, and I put one hand on her head, pushing it further against me, while continually jerking myself off with the other. I watched her hands squirm as I knew she was incredibly uncomfortable in this position. I could hear the sucking sounds coming out of her mouth. ?Now. Down to my asshole.? I ordered her. ??Yes Master.? She replied, with a slight hesitation. Moving her mouth away for a moment, she quickly moved down to that little brown hole, and engulfed it with her tongue. I leaned back a bit to help her get down to the area, and moaned loudly as I felt her warm tongue slide across one of my most sensitive areas. I beat my cock mercilessly, feeling the immense pleasure that came out of this. Imagine a scene like this. A beautiful teenage girl, probably with a bitch attitude, bent over on your bed, hands tied with her neck, her tongue stabbing into your ass, referring to you as master. After of course cleaning your cock of her own juices with her mouth. She was a handful to train in the beginning, but now, this little whore is just about broken. After allowing her to clean my ass for a few more moments, I rose from that spot, leaving her gasping for air. She didn?t get to recover for long as I lifted her into the air, her hands still tightly tied behind her back. I held her up by her legs from behind her, and without warning slammed my cock into that pretty little asshole that she had. Her eyes widened as the pain exploded inside her, but I didn?t stop. I lifted her a bit and dropped her back down, fucking her ass roughly this way. Her hands were clenched tightly into fists, and I felt her knuckles slide across my body as I fucked her. She didn?t bother holding back the tears; they were flowing freely down her face as she sobbed pathetically. I dropped her down to the bed, but still left my cock imbedded inside her asshole. I positioned her so that she was on her knees, and so that her face was down against the bed, then I resumed fucking her, this time doggy style. As I fucked her, I grabbed the middle of her leash and pulled, using it as leverage and at the same time choking my teenage slut. She choked, and coughed, staining her face with her tears. I was relentless, as I pounded that bitch?s asshole like there was no tomorrow. I felt that familiar sensation in my balls. Finally, I could hold it no longer. I exploded inside her asshole. I grunted loudly, as I filled my slave up, then fell on top of her, exhausted. She just laid there, sobbing continually, but silently. After a few moments, I pulled my softening cock from her ass, causing her to moan in pain as I did so. ?Clean my cock, you dirty little slut.? I ordered her, pulling her up from her hair to my dick. She obeyed, and sucked my cock gently so that she could clean the shit and cum from my cock. When I was satisfied, I let go of her head, and untied her hands. We showered, and I allowed her to clean herself. The rest of the day passed quickly, without much done. I beat Teresa senseless before I took the safety pins out of her nipples. Worked out. Then I took Ashley to bed with me, and massaged me till I fell asleep. Then I had a nightmare of the one thing I didn?t want to think about. What happened after Emily died.

Chapter VI

My blood was boiling; my slave?s blood stained the sheets of our bed. Her throat was slit with a straight-edge, probably a pocket knife. I grit my teeth tightly as I looked down at death for the first time. When I finally unclenched my fists, pain seared through my hands, but still I took no notice. I watched her for a few minutes, but the minutes passed like hours. I don?t know what it was I was thinking about. In fact, afterwards I seemed to just move automatically. I took her corpse, and I wrapped a blanket around it. I went to a beach, and I lit her body on fire until there was nothing left but dust. I took the sheets from the bed and tossed them in a dumpster, coating it in gasoline before also lighting that on fire. After that, I investigated my house and found a business card, obviously left by the rapist. Some kind of joke, huh? ?Come and get me.? Was written on the back. For the first time today, I smiled. That was the plan. I flipped the card over. ?Sin City Bar.? The name read, and with it an address and phone number. I wasted no time, I called the number. ?Sin City Bar, how can I help you?? A woman?s voice came over the phone. I remained quiet. ?Hello?? She asked, and I quickly hung up. I went into the bedroom, unlocked the gun safe, and retrieved my 9mm Glock from it. I put the gun into my pants, making sure it was fully loaded and that I had a couple extra clips in my coat pocket, then I left. By this time, it was 3:00 in the morning, there wasn?t a soul outside besides drunks, and even less on the road except for the drunk drivers. I managed to avoid all of them, driving 90 miles an hour through the City of Angels. After fifteen minutes, I arrived at my destination. I stopped in front of the bar, and without bothering to turn the engine off on my Mustang, I stepped out of the car. I walked quickly to the bar, where the bouncer reached his arm out to stop me. He was a fairly big guy, but more fat than muscle. ?You got an ID, kid?? He asked me. I glared at him, and quickly sent a right hook to his jaw. He fell back against the wall, and dropped to the pavement unconscious. I pushed the door open, and walked inside. Though you could hear the laughing and the talking from the outside, it all seemed to cease when I walked in. I could smell the alcohol and the massive amount of tobacco that seemed to be as natural as air in this place. My eyes quickly surveyed the area. A few pools tables, only one of which was being used. Several tables were occupied by the patrons of the bar. The bar itself, which was full of men, all sitting on the barstools. A couple of waitresses serving booze, and the barmaids behind the bar mixing drinks. The restrooms were on the far side of the bar, and an old jukebox was playing some lame ass country song. I felt the eyes of the entire bar on me. After a moment, the silence was broken. ?What?s someone like yourself doing here?? A rough voice grunted from one of the drunks at the bar. ?Shouldn?t you be in school or something?? This caused a few laughs from the bar, but I could tell that most of the people here were uneasy. ?Very funny, jackass. If I wanted any lip from you I?d wipe it from my zipper.? I told him, staring in his direction. He slid the barstool away from him loudly as he rose from the chair. He began to advance towards me threateningly. ?Aww, poor bastard. Did I insult you?? I stated, unmoving. This was the last straw for him, so he tried to hit with a heavy but slow haymaker. I jumped back, dodging his swing, then shoved a fist into his solar plexus, sending the drunk doubling over and letting go of that liquor he was just barely holding. ?Hey man, that?s my friend!? Another heavyset bastard cried out, then tried the same thing his ?friend? did. This time I moved under the fist, and slammed my elbow into his jaw, snapping it in two. He tried to cry out in pain, but all he could manage was ?Uhhhhhh!? My eyes opened. I stared up at the ceiling. It was the next morning. Early morning. Only a hint of the sun was visible. Ashley was still asleep, as she was allowed to be. It was too early for her and the other slaves to begin making my breakfast. I rose, covering my naked body in one of my robes. I stood in front of my window, staring out, contemplating. It was then that I realized I was sweating. What happened to my first slave affected me forever. I suppose the bit of human that was left in me disappeared that day. Along with the lives I took. I sighed. I shouldn?t reminisce about the past. I had too much to worry about in the present. I had a meeting tomorrow with the other masters. I had a test to carry out on my trainee to ensure she was ready for sale. The dining room had to be prepared for tomorrow?s meeting. The guest rooms had to be made ready to accommidate my guests. I had a lot to do. The first thing I decided to do was to prepare myself for the meeting on my laptop. I went over some of the notes, some of the things we were going to discuss tomorrow, some of the other masters slaves I was going to barter for. Seeing as I had already decided to take April for my own, Rachel was available for trade. Master Victor always had an eye on her, as I?ve had my eye on his pet, Cara. Innocent cute little girl. Victor is a completely different master than I. He shows bits of compassion for his victims. Which means that Cara still needed to be broken, and I would have a lot of fun with that. I sent him an email telling him to bring the girl. I went over the list of the masters and mistresses who were attending tomorrow. Victor, Devlan, Ryan, Crystal?Hmm?Crystal. The Mistress who seems to demand immediate respect. She knows how to break and control bitches. She?s a bisexual, so she has her share of male stock, but I love watching her use and abuse the girls. Hers and mine. I watched her with Lily. It was all I could do not to blow a load right there. And more than anything, she wants my Ashley. I?ve yet to allow her the pleasure, but perhaps tomorrow? I continued going over the list. Philip, Beckett, Veronica, Rose, and Hugh. I shuddered at the last one. Cruelest bastard I?ve ever met. His girls are always black and blue whenever I see them. Pierced everywhere. Fresh whip marks on their ass and breasts. I almost felt bad when I sent one of my girls over there. Don?t remember her name. Not important. I set up a slave with each master and mistress, even though they would be bringing their own, I?m sure they would love to use my girls for a change. After I?d arranged entertainment for each of the attendants, I set up the agenda for tomorrow?s meeting. First we?d discuss any heat we?ve been getting from the local authorities, and how to deal with it. Like I said, we have to work together in this business, or it?d never survive. Our front is an art business. We have artists who paint pictures of our slaves that we?d like to sell, and post them on the internet and in our own art galleries in the cities where we operate. Nobody knows unless their connected. And even then, they?re thoroughly checked and rechecked to make sure there?s no possible connection between them and police of any kind. Mr. Andrews is connected to one of my best customers, who actually happens to be a crooked judge. Judges are the exception to the authorities rule. They?re nearly untouchable. Besides, this particular judge is actually quite noble, with the exception of his sexual appetite for slave girls, which I provide for him. He?s on my side. Though I personally am connected so well that I?m nigh untouchable, the other masters aren?t so lucky. That?s what we?re for, to draw some of the heat off of these incompetents. Victor? Yeah, he?s one of them. I?m sure he?s going to have some problems tomorrow. Though it works out for me as another bargaining chip for Cara. I continued down the agenda. Sales nationally, sales internationally, how to keep our front business inconspicuous, blah blah blah, until the end of the meeting where we begin bartering for each others slaves. I checked my notes for the girls that I wanted. Cara happened to be at the top of the list. Check. Crystal?s slut Jaeda. I checked my list to see if there were any girls I had she was interested in. Besides Ashley, of course. Felecia. Hmm?That was tough. Hopefully since Teresa was dark-stock as well, she?d be interested in her instead. Check. Rose?s Bethany. I doubted I?d be able to get her at this meeting. Bethany was Rose?s top whore, and besides Ashley, she didn?t want any of my girls. That was it. Prepping for the meeting itself took me about an hour and half, during the middle of it I heard my girls rising from their sleep and beginning my breakfast. Right on time. After breakfast and a blowjob by my favorite girl, I had the slaves get the dining room ready for tomorrow. The Masters and Mistresses would be arriving tomorrow morning, and after they had settled in we?d begin the meeting. Generally, the meetings took all day, with a break for lunch halfway, and dinner served afterwards. Then they would retire to their rooms, and have fun with the slaves I?ve provided them with. After the dining room was prepared for any accommodation the masters and mistresses might need, I handed my girls their assignments for tomorrow. By assignment, I mean that the girl who I assigned to the master or mistress was given a document to study over the master or mistress whom they were assigned to please. I saw the dreaded look on Jennifer?s face as I handed her the ?Hugh? clipboard. She knew she was in for a terrible night. The slaves were sent to get their masters rooms ready, after they had prepared my lunch. The rest of the day passed quickly. As soon as it was nightfall, I realized I had almost forgotten to give Teresa her final test. I turned on the camera and saw that she was helping Ashley prep the room for Mistress Crystal as she was instructed. I turned to Lily, who was already done prepping Mistress Rose?s room, and was waiting for my instructions. ?Go get Teresa and bring her to me.? I ordered her, and turned back to the television, watching the girls work together. A few moments later I saw Lily enter the room and motioned for Teresa to follow her. She looked frightened, but followed Lily without a word. I turned the tv off, and sat in the chair in silence. Shortly afterward, Lily and Teresa entered the room. ?Here she is, Master.? Lily stated, head bowed in respect. ?That?ll be all from you, slut. Go take Teresa?s place and help Ashley with prepping Mistress Crystal?s room.? I shooed her away, and she replied with a yes master and left the room. I stood in the darkness, not looking at Teresa, sensing the tension she felt. She was very nervous, not knowing what I was going to do to her. Well, first thing?s first. ?On your knees whore.? I ordered, and with a yes master, she dropped down to her knees. ?No slut, like the bitch you are.? I stated calmly, and she dropped down to her hands as well. I began to walk in circles around her, examining her as she stared at the floor. I saw her shoulders tremble with fear, but otherwise she remained still. ?Come to me, whore.? I told her, as I sat down in my chair. She crawled over to me, and sat at attention in front of me, staring directly ahead, as she was trained to do. I snapped my fingers, and immediately she had my cock out of my pants, and in her mouth. I watched her suck me, bobbing her head slowly at first, then faster and faster with each passing moment. She knew her eyes had to be up at mine, unless instructed to shut them or do something otherwise. I ran my fingers through her hair as though I was petting a cat, while she continued to suck my dick obediently. I took a leash off the wall without rising from my chair, allowing her to continue to work on my cock, after which I placed the leash around her neck. This was a part of the test. I wanted to make sure she knew what command I was giving her when I moved the leash this way and that. First, I started by pulling the leash down. She removed her lips from the head of my dick, and slid her tongue down my cock as I pulled the leash down. I stopped pulling on the leash when she reached my balls, where she began to lap at them softly. I stared down at her while she tongued my balls, wrapping the leash around my hand so that I could motion easier the actions I wanted her to do. After a few moments of continuously licking my balls, she placed them in her mouth, sucking gently on them. I pulled the leash down again, and she trailed her tongue from my balls down to my spot, between my balls and asshole. She licked and sucked that area as she did my balls, moaning gently inbetween sucks to turn me on more. With my free hand, I pushed her head down on my spot, forcing her to lick harder, and her moans came out louder. After a few moments of this, I pulled the leash down even further, so that her tongue trailed down til it reached my asshole. She licked my ass slowly, moving her tongue in slow circles around it. Shortly following this, she began to tongue fuck my ass, fucking slowly, and retracting slowly, so that I could get the maximum feeling of her tongue. She was well trained, at least at blow jobs, that she would do a master well. I pulled up on the leash, past my spot, past my balls, all the way up to my cock, where she began to suck me again. I gripped her head tightly in my head, and I?m sure Teresa knew what was coming next, as she opened her mouth as widely as she could. I began throat-fucking her, slowly, but faster and faster til it turned into a face-rape. Between the gags and the squish noises, I couldn?t hear her cries that I knew were coming out. After a couple minutes of the mouth fuck, I pulled my cock out of her throat, when she began immediately gasping for breath. I didn?t give her more than two seconds as I pulled up on the leash once more. She pushed her lips to my chest, instead of sliding her tongue up, she periodically kissed my body from my stomach, to my chest, to my neck, until she finally got to my ear, when I stopped pulling on the leash. She proceeded by kissing my ear, sliding her tongue across it, until I grew tired of it. I gripped the leash tightly and pulled her to me, as she moaned in pain. I stared into her brown eyes that seemed to be begging me to stop pulling, as I knew the leash was choking her. I held a cold stare that looked straight back into her eyes, as if to say ?There simply isn?t a way I could possibly do that.? As soon as she saw that look in my eye, immediately, she stopped protesting. I think in her mind she hoped that soon, I would be merciful and allow her to breathe. She was right. I let go of the leash after a few more moments. I had no intention of killing this whore. ?Get your Master?s cock wet until he?s ready to fuck you, slut.? I ordered, and she dropped down to her knees once more, and began to deepthroat my dick as best she could. I heard the gags as she masterfully coated my cock with saliva. After a moment, I pushed her head away, and ordered her to get on her hands and knees. Immediately, she did so, and I proceeded in mounting her, shoving my cock inside her from the back. This instantly caused her to moan, most of which was from pleasure, I knew. Her pussy was absolutely dripping. Gripping her shoulders, I started fucking her fast, and rough. After a few moments, I was riding her like a bull. She was screaming, eyes bulging as I had never fucked her quite like this before. A few minutes of fucking her like this, I gripped her tits tightly, and pulled her back as I sat down, fucking her in that semi-riding position. I noticed she had a slight spunkiness in her moves as she was getting into it. It?s understandable, really. She?s never been fucked quite like this before. ?M?Master?May this slut cum?? She asked me, in the most submissive voice I?d heard from her. I knew this was just to please me. ?No slut, you may not.? This was another part of the test. To make sure that she would not cum without permission. This wasn?t paramount; seeing as if she were to cum without permission, which happens, she would be severely punished, and would eventually learn control. At this point she was fully riding me, sitting on me while facing me, her tits bouncing with each up and down motion. I smirked up at her as I felt the pleasure of her warm pussy, her juices flowing against my cock, her lips squeezing me inside her with her tightness. She had her hands resting on my chest to help propel her up whenever she needed to go up. Every so often I?d wrap my arms around her and force her down so that my cock filled her pussy to it?s fullest. It was an amazing feeling, for the both of us, even though her job was to satisfy me, not herself. Thus the reason I wasn?t allowing her to cum until I believed that she earned it. Despite the fact that she wasn?t allowed to cum, she was riding the shit out of me. Most girls I train will slow down a bit so that it?d be easier to hold themselves back, but a few slaps on the breasts gets them going again. Teresa needed no slaps, she continued to ride me, dutifully. She really would be a good slut for whatever master or mistress decided to take her. And I was adequately impressed. ?Very well slut, you may cum.? I told her, and I stood up, pulling her with me, and fucked her that way. I lifted her up, and dropped her down on my dick, and I was about twice as fast as she was. She was getting so much pleasure she actually started choking on her own moans, and when her climax came, we both felt it. I could tell it was as if she was struck by a bolt of lightning, she shuddered hard against me as her orgasm racked her body. Regardless of her orgasm, there was no pause, no stopping. I continued fucking her the same way before she had the orgasm, and she continued to perform to the best of her abilities. It wasn?t long before my own orgasm approached. I felt it build up in my balls, as I continued to fuck my slave. How should we end this test? Should I unload in the slut?s pussy? All over her face? I didn?t have very long to decide. In the end I just decided to let myself go inside of her. It was the easiest thing to do, and I wanted to get to bed quickly, so that tomorrow would come faster. Admittedly, I was excited about the next day. I found myself thinking about that rather than the training of my slave. After I?d got rid of this slave, I?d have the opportunity to begin serious preparations of the acquisition of my next trainees. Still, it was hard to ignore the fact that my cock began spurting it?s load into my slave?s pussy. This orgasm wasn?t a particularly big one, but better than average. Teresa was a good whore. She?d serve the position of sex slave well. I held her in the air, allowing her and myself to catch our breathes. Then I brought my lips to her ear, and whispered softly. ?Well whore?tomorrow?s the big day. I suppose you better prepare yourself, because more likely than not this time next week you?ll be living a new life as someone else?s slave. Do you understand, slut?? I asked her, with only a hint of malice in my tone. She nodded, still breathing hard, and whispered a yes master. I knelt to the ground and let her down gently, only because I didn?t see a reason to be unnecessarily rough with her. She did a good job, and she passed the test. I took a shower, with Teresa present to wash me. I suppose you could call this a part of the test, though this sort of service requires little or no training. Teresa washed and cleaned me dutifully, paying particular attention to my cock, balls, and ass. I?d thought about forcing her to give me head, but I was spent for the time being. After I finished showering and my whore had dried me off, I decided that it was time to retire for the night. I saw that my slaves had just about finished preparing for tomorrow, so I wasn?t worried. I decided to allow Teresa to spend her final night upstairs with me, and gave her the instructions that Ashley knew by heart. She began the massage. She wasn?t very good at it. I suppose that was my fault, as I hadn?t trained her to do so. She didn?t have a lot of practice, either, seeing as Ashley was usually the girl I spent the night up her with all the time. Oh well, if it?s a requirement from her next master or mistress they?ll have to teach her that. Halfway through the massage, Ashley entered the room, ready to do her usual duties, but she saw Teresa engaging in them. I saw her eyes widen for a moment, and I thought I saw a hint of jealousy in them, but it disappeared in a flash. I smirked. Maybe I could use this against her a bit. It?s been a while since I?ve had fun degrading Ashley. Perhaps I would, soon. But for now, I was going to plant the seed. ?Your services aren?t required tonight, slut. You can have Teresa?s cell for the night. Dismissed.? I ordered, and closed my eyes, pretending to enjoy the massage that Teresa was giving me. I waited a moment, and after not hearing her footsteps, or the yes master, I looked up. ?Do you need something, whore?? I asked, with a hint of anger in my voice. It took her a moment before she finally responded. ?No master.? Again, the flash of jealousy. ?Then go downstairs. Now.? There wasn?t a word that could describe the utter darkness that came from the tone of the word. I supposed if I could describe it, I?d say it was the devil himself speaking from me. I glared into her eyes, and I saw the fear coming from them. We both knew that Ashley was going to be in for a hell of a night with me in the near future. She nodded slowly. ?Yes master.? She stated submissively, then turned, and left the room. That feeling of control I had from dominating Ashley rose up in my and turned on my lust. I got a quick blowjob from Teresa, and allowed her to curl up next to me and fall asleep. As I shut the lights out and laid down, I saw, from a crack in the door, that someone was out there, watching us. I knew exactly who it was. I sat up, looked straight at the door, and chuckled softly, so that she could hear me. I laid down, and closed my eyes, pretending to sleep. I heard the door shut. I fell asleep.
12-25-2008 04:01 jonie_s is offline Send an Email to jonie_s Search for Posts by jonie_s Add jonie_s to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Two Holes Club » BDSM » BDSM Stories » The Master of the Business

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.3, Developed by WoltLab GmbH